Thinking
07/03 #1

Η ΟΥΣΙΑ ΤΗΣ “ΕΝΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΗΣ ΘΕΩΡΙΑΣ ΤΗΣ ΟΓΚΟΛΟΓΙΑΣ” του Ιωσήφ-Χρήστου K. Κονδυλάκη / Joseph-Christos Kondylakis - Η ΑΙΤΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΑΡΡΩΣTΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΚΑΡΚΙΝΟΥ...

Εστιάστε στην Ουσία της επιστημονικής μου Θεωρίας που είναι ότι στην μοριακή και υπομοριακή πληροφορική (που περιλαμβάνει και την γεννετική) & τα πληροφοριακά δικτυώματα τους που ελέγχουν τον ρυθμό πολλαπλασιασμού του κυτάρου βρήσκεται η αιτία της καρκινικής αρρωστιας,κ.τ.λ.,...   από τον Ιωσήφ-Χρήστο Κονδυλάκη ------------------------------------------------------------

BLOCKING THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN ONCOLOGY / CANCER & the Rejection of my Petition To:MEPs European Parliament & its President & the Chairwoman of its Committee on Petition , Others c.c. PEOPLE, Embassies of E.U. Nations, Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] των Αθηνών,κ.α.

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis, Research Scientist, Mikras Asias 13, Agios Nikolaos, Anavissou, 19013 Attiki, Greece, tel+fax:+30-22910-55275 , Friday-1-July-2016

HUGE ILLEGAL VIOLATION FROM THE COMMITTEE ON PETITIONS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT WITH THE ILLEGAL!!! JUSTIFICATION MEANING THAT THE HEALTH/CANCER!! OF EUROPEAN CITIZENS IS...NOT IN THE INTERESTS OF EUROPEAN UNION and therefore Rejecting! my Petition to European Parliament refering to my Fundamental scientific theoretical research on “The Unified Theory of Oncology” and the Fact of BLOCKING the ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER scientific research,E.T.C.,...

Dear Sir(s) + Madam(s)

I have submitted to European Parliament,2016, my Petition with the registration number 0123/2016 concerning a Fundamental Theme of Health of European citizens & the Humanity the BLOCKING OF ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case ,as the creator of the Fundamental Scinetific Theoretical Research “THE UNIFIED THEORY OF ONCOLOGY” since 1983 that can be used as “compass” to Guide! and Accelarate!! the Applied Oncological scientific research towards to the cure of Cancer illness , hopefully effectively at most of its cases... I received from the European Parliament/The Chair of Committee on Petitions its letter to me with registration information D312213 24-06-2016 , Brussels,NP/sp [IPOL-COM-PETI D (2016) 29022 ] which Reject! my Petition on ONCOLOGICAL/CANCER Problems with the HUGE ILLEGAL justification that...(HEALTH/ONCOLOGY/CANCER) is NOT in the Interests/activities of European Union...when actually exist from the Treaties of European Union a whole E.U. Policy in HEALTH... My “The Unified Theory of Oncology” have received many good scientific comments from Professors of Universities since 1983 and f.e. I can mentioned the very good scientific comments from Professors Shigekoto Kaihara,M.D. of University of Tokyo ,Japan,1983 and Professor R.K. Mishra ,Biophysicist,All-India Institute of Medical Sciences ,NewDelhi, India,1984 and Others and later part of it it was presented in European Scientific Symposium “Recent Advances in Diagnostic Imaging And Supportive Care in Oncology” 17-20 July 1997 , Thessaloniki,Makedonia,Greece and also it was published in the scientific journal “Iatriko Bima” issue 84 (in its section Medicine On-line) of the Hellenic Medical Doctors Association... s.n. I am a physicist graduated with the excellent degree from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece and having a M.Sc from the McGill University of Canada awarding me a Scholarship paying all mine finance in Canada ,and I have created & published many Fundamental Scientific Theories that open new research Directions in sciences & technologies,e.t.c.,...

Note: in its letter to me from the European Parliament (mentioned above) writes that the European Parliament are...not empowered to judge the quality or significance of my oncological research or to investigate my complains...BUT this is NOT true , because the European Parliament CAN create a Group of excellent scientists(Biophysicists, Biochemisists, Genetics, molecular biology, medical doctors ,Theoretical Scientists and others) that hopefully can understand my Theoretical research in Oncology and also to create an Investigation subcommittee to investigate my claims on BLOCKING THE ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH in certain Vital cases including my case and my history...

THEREFORE I ask to make Admissible my above mentioned Petition and to do the above written,ETC,with full Responsibilty and Care!! to TOP HEALTH PROBLEM the CANCER Illness...

For further relevant information study in the following Internet sites: http://www.e-psychology.gr/forum/thread ... D-RESEARCH

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-chri ... s-27209041

και οι σχετικές Επικοινωνίες μου με τις Εισαγγελείες των Αθηνών και τις Πρεσβείες της Ολλανδίας & του Καναδά εν Ελλάδι και Αλλού...

Thinking
08/26 #2

To: I.C.C.'Prosecutor,European Authorities,Embassies of Nations,International “Atomic”(NUCLEAR) Energy Agency,Euratom,Interpol,Europol,Eurojust,Others... Κοινοποίηση πρός Εισαγγελείες[Α.Π.+Εφετών+Πρωτοδικών] Αθηνών+Ε.Υ.Π.+Ελλην. Αστυνομία

From: Joseph-Christos Kondylakis,Nuclear Physicist/specialized in Nuclear Fission(Applied+ Theoretically),former Manager of Systems Design & Development in Canada,etc, creator of the original fundamental scientific articles “Theoretically and under very special applied conditions a nuclear fission reactor may explode as nuclear bomb...” and “The Unified theory of oncology” & others, postal address: Mikras Asias 13,Agios Nikolaos,Anavissou,19013 Attiki,Greece,tel+fax:+30-2291055275 , Friday-26-August-2016

Dear Sir(s) or Madam(s)

THEY CREATE BIG PROBLEMS TO ME WHICH PUT BIG BARRIERS TO ME TO WORK ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON VITAL THEMES AS IN THE INTERNATIONAL NUCLEAR SAFETY OF EXTREME SEVERE NUCLEAR ACCIDENTS, IN THEORETICAL ONCOLOGY WHICH CAN GUIDE & ACCELERATE THE APPLIED ONCOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND IN OTHER FIELDS...

[1] By Violating the Order from May 2015 of the Prosecutor of Criminal court who ordered my pension organization I.K.A. to start giving my pension into 20 days ,because I work in Vital themes of International Nuclear Safety , they have me,Illegaly, for more than 20 months! with Zero! Pension...

[2] They STOP ALL my telephones & fax communications with ALL faculties,Departments and Persons in the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,Greece (from which I graduated with a B.Sc with Excellent degree) and they STOP my email communications with the Physics Dept. of McGill University,Canada(from which I graduated with a M.Sc with Canadian scholarship) and also STOP my communications with others organizations...

[3] NO Mass Media communication and journal publish my original fundamental scientific research...

[4] HUGE properties taxes ask from me the Greek Government,while it does NOT give my pension...

[5] NONE protection I have from the Greek Justice system, while many times I ask its help...

[6] HUGE Problems create to me the Petitions'Committee of European Parliament f.e as NOT registering many of my Petitions and Deleting Petitions of mine from its Internet submit site,etc,...

[7] I canNot receive a Vital book for my research, with title “Managing Nuclear projects” by J. Devgun ,2013 because it costs 175 Euro and Think that THE NUCLEAR HUMAN MANAGEMENT IS THE VITAL FACTOR IN NUCLEAR CATASTROPHES,etc ...

[8] Other additional Problems...

so how I can continue my Original Fundamental Scientific Research in International Nuclear Safety,Oncology and in other fields , for the big benefits of Humanity & planet Earth?...S.O.S....