New version Mini 0806s, upgrade from Mini 0806, same housing and different motherboard, main difference as followed:
* Remove a micro SD card
* Reduce RF interference
* Improve GPS moduel to increase GPS signal
* Add AV-Out
* Add Reset Button
* Using super capacitor, not built in battery, more safer in hot weather
* Improve camera stabilization
* Low voltage protection
Compared with old version Mini 0806
22. Patent industrial design
23. Ultra MINI size
24. Display Size: 1.5 inch TFT
25. Cinema Mode 2560*1080 (21:9) 30fps
26. FullHD 1296P@30fps, 1080P@45fps, 720P@60fps
27. Support HDR (High-Dynamic-Range) for superior low light performance, 1080P@30fps HDR
28. Video Format: MOV (H.264)
29. Camera Pixel: 4 Million Pixel CMOS
30. 135 degree Viewing Angle
31. Camera rotating 160 degree for reverse mounting
32. Built-in G-sensor
33. Support HDMI and AV-out Function, connect to TV for Video and Photo viewing
34. Support Route Tracking via GPS (with GPS mount base)
35. Support 128GB Maximum TF cards recording (Not include)
36. Support Movement Detection
37. Support LDWS and FCWS
38. Seamless Link Loop Recording
39. Support Video Protection, prevent overwrite important video
40. Support Audio On/Off while Video Recording
41. Battery: 5V 2.5F super capacitor
42. Adapter: MicroUSB 5PIN Port
Mini 0806s Motherboard for reference
Capacitor VS Battery
Mini 0806s with super capacitor tech. it can't be turned on until is recharged by car charger.
Safty confficient is higher than Mini 0806.
It's working temperature -25℃~65℃
More stable in Winter or Summer.
Longer lifetime than battery version.
Mini 0806 built in 3.7V 200mAhlithium battery. It can work for few minutes constantly if it is not recharged by car charger.
Battery is easy to be aging if it's too hot in Summer for long time; and in winter, it maybe frozen.