08/23 #1

I teach online, and can do so from anywhere in the world. Considering moving to Spain for a year, and a little confused about the visa options (I'd love to stay longer than the Schengen visa allows Americans). I've heard of the non-lucrative visa, and wondering if this would be the one I'd try to obtain?

I can show about $60,000 of savings, and a paycheck of $2000 each month. Will this suffice? And is it even possible that I can obtain a long-term visa?

Thanks so much! And feel free to redirect me...I know there have been similar threads.

Also...Is the process similar to that of Italy, or is it a bit easier in Italy to obtain a long-term visa? Or do I have no idea what I'm talking about? :juggle: