ALL EPISODES: "The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer" discussion

Discussion of the Zodiac TV mini-series "The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer" should be posted here

ALL EPISODES: "The Hunt for the Zodiac Killer" discussion

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

15 Nov 2017, 00:42 #1

Have at it!.

Noogman16

15 Nov 2017, 04:22 #2

I have been following this case on and off for a number of years.
However,I don’t know as much as many of you folks.
My question is,how much of the info on episode 1 of tonight’s show(especially about Ross Sullivan)is new stuff they discovered and how much was previously known. Someone watching with little knowledge of the case might think they discovered it all just recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

kktn
kktn

15 Nov 2017, 04:29 #3

Has anyone noticed in the "my name is" 340 cipher, the portion that is supposedly his name has the right number of characters for "Dick Gaikowski"

Sailor Haumea

15 Nov 2017, 04:44 #4

Ross Sullivan! A suspect who is little-known outside Zodiac discussion forums. Until now.

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

15 Nov 2017, 04:46 #5

Sailor Haumea wrote: Ross Sullivan! A suspect who is little-known outside Zodiac discussion forums. Until now.
From what I was told about Sullivan back in 1998 by one of the original Zodiac investigators, he's not relevant.

kktn
kktn

15 Nov 2017, 04:59 #6

TomVoigt wrote:
Sailor Haumea wrote: Ross Sullivan! A suspect who is little-known outside Zodiac discussion forums. Until now.
From what I was told about Sullivan back in 1998 by one of the original Zodiac investigators, he's not relevant.
Tom- has hartnell ever heard the gaikowski voice audio clips? If so, did he have any opinions on them?

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

15 Nov 2017, 05:01 #7

kktn wrote:
TomVoigt wrote:
Tom- has hartnell ever heard the gaikowski voice audio clips? If so, did he have any opinions on them?
I believe he has heard them and declined to comment. That's my understanding.

kktn
kktn

15 Nov 2017, 05:05 #8

TomVoigt wrote:
kktn wrote:
TomVoigt wrote:

I believe he has heard them and declined to comment. That's my understanding.
Thats odd given the fact he was fine with being in the special features segments in the fincher movie. Wonder why he stopped wanting to help. 

tmoreford

15 Nov 2017, 05:21 #9

Everyone seems to view the Riverside Desk Poem signature line as rh... Obviously, that's what it looks like. But, given Zodiac's love of cyphers, changing directions of letters and the fact that it's a wood carving....view the h from slightly askew... Couldn't it be perceived as an S? Hence Ross Sullivan....

Zoni-13
Zoni-13

15 Nov 2017, 06:35 #10

TomVoigt wrote:
I was glad to see the guy that Morph has been putting so much time and energy into, at least, getting a look. From my spectator's perspective, he's as good as any. I guess time, will, hopefully, tell. It kind of feels like the ending of an Agatha Christie novel, right before Poirot lowers the boom!