The Trouble with Ted

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

May 8th, 2010, 11:51 pm #1

This pic is apparently from 1978 when Ted was 36. Ted is at the far left:Notice how tiny he is. Even the female is as big or bigger. Very troubling, especially since most people weigh more in their 30s compared to their 20s (Ted would have been 27 in 1969).Based on this pic, had he been seen from 60 feet away in Presidio Heights back in 1969, Ted would have probably been described as being the size of a 13-year-old boy, and not stocky, husky, barrel chested, etc. as Zodiac was.

mode101
SFPD

May 9th, 2010, 3:35 am #2

Any picture that I have seen of ted he never looked stocky or over weight. I just don't see the connection with ted and zodiac. Unless ted was wearing some type of disguise but I am not buying it.

Seagull
DOJ

May 9th, 2010, 5:17 am #3

I have never felt that Ted was responsible for the Zodiac crimes because he just seems, to me, to be too much of a solitary person. It's as if he doesn't like to be near other people let alone actually touch them. The crimes he committed were done as remotely as possible. I just can't vision him stabbing Cecelia and Bryan or handling Paul Stine like Zodiac did after shooting him.The picture Tom posted, above, shows Ted standing apart from the other three people who look very comfortable being so close together. Ted looks like he'd rather not be there. The photo kind of confirms my feelings.

Gromik21
Old Newbie
Gromik21
Old Newbie

May 9th, 2010, 7:11 am #4

I don't really buy Ted as Z, but was Z really paunchy ? : he could also have worn extra clothes to look so (not the first...). He obviously didn't care about being disguised.

Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie
Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie

July 31st, 2011, 5:43 pm #5

Based on this pic, had he been seen from 60 feet away in Presidio Heights back in 1969, Ted would have probably been described as being the size of a 13-year-old boy, and not stocky, husky, barrel chested, etc. as Zodiac was.
Note that I am not saying that Ted is the Zodiac.However, if he WAS (according to Doug in his book), he would have been wearing padded cloths like Ted mentioned in his Unabomber letters.

Tahoe27
DOJ

July 31st, 2011, 6:01 pm #6

Based on this pic, had he been seen from 60 feet away in Presidio Heights back in 1969, Ted would have probably been described as being the size of a 13-year-old boy, and not stocky, husky, barrel chested, etc. as Zodiac was.
Note that I am not saying that Ted is the Zodiac.However, if he WAS (according to Doug in his book), he would have been wearing padded cloths like Ted mentioned in his Unabomber letters.
Mike Mageau saw Zodiac in a T-shirt.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

July 31st, 2011, 6:57 pm #7

Mageau was wearing the padded clothes.Maybe that's where Ted got the idea!

Vindog
DOJ

July 31st, 2011, 9:25 pm #8

So if I'm following correclty he traded the padded clothes in for his padded cell? (commenting of course on Ted K not Mike..had I gone thru what Mike did I would have needed a padded cell myself ....NO COMMENTS VD!!! LOL).Seagull, I totally agree. No way he was the type go get "up close and personal" especially in the Lake Berryessa attack. Just can't buy it. IMHO (couldn't resist) Him standing apart like that speaks to what we all know of him...total loner. Pictures DO speak a thousand words.

Q
DOJ
Q
DOJ

August 1st, 2011, 3:57 pm #9

Since it's well known & agreed upon (I think) that Ted was subjected/sent to the MK Ultra program, by his mother, as a youth, who knows what he was capable of in the right and triggered moment?As a side note:The mass assassin/murderer in Norway being touted as a "Fundamentalist Christian" which he is obviously not, apparently quotes many people in his so called manifesto. He doesn't quote Ted directly but TV News has reported that there are phrases and refs in said Mani. that can be attributed to Ted's writings.This new creep has "programmed" written all over him, in my opinion.***

Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie
Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie

August 1st, 2011, 6:04 pm #10

Well, I meant on his SF Paul Stine murder. The suspect was noted as being barrel-chested, and, in Oswell's book, he noted that the WMA was wearing a windbreaker, which could easily enable the suspect to bulk up.Perhaps not in BRS' case, but in Presidio Heights, LB, and possibly LHR, it is completely possible that the assailant was bulking up.In addition, Oswell notes that the witness descriptions may become convoluted, as shown by the varying physical profiles given by the witnesses.Tahoe: Mageau has said many inconsistent things.Q: What are you talking about? If you are referring to to the experiment in college (and I may be mistaken here), I don't believe that was the work of MK ULTRA.