Tahoe27
DOJ

August 1st, 2011, 8:00 pm #11

Tahoe: Mageau has said many inconsistent things..
I am just going by what he stated at the time in the police reports, not the odd-ball statements he made 30+ years later.And since what Mageau stated apparently matched what others stated, I tend to believe his statement to the VPD in '69.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   

Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie
Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie

August 2nd, 2011, 1:07 pm #12

I agree with you on the subject that Mageau's older statements are more reliable than his newer ones, I still think (that is, if Ted were the Zodiac) he could have placed some bulky material BEHIND the T-Shirt.It's not even that noticeable, especially at night.But, I have to tell you something, Mageau is definitely hiding something."I was skinny."

Still Q
DOJ

August 2nd, 2011, 5:23 pm #13

Q: What are you talking about? If you are referring to to the experiment in college (and I may be mistaken here), I don't believe that was the work of MK ULTRA.
No. I believe his mother sent him (Ted) as a teenager to controllers... Was it Harvard or Yale? Some Ivy league school... That was later shown to be associated with the MK Ultra people. I believe those same people are associated with the U of Michigan... I don't have all that committed to memory though.***

Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie
Paul Mongelli
Old Newbie

August 2nd, 2011, 6:02 pm #14

I believe it was U of Michigan at which the experiments took place. I thought he did it on his own free will.

Still Q
DOJ

August 3rd, 2011, 4:14 pm #15

I'm pretty sure it was Harvard.He continued some sort of follow up at Michigan, as I recall.I know, as a Ann Arbor native, that the Subterranean Randall Labs have been used for all sorts of secret experiments. Dr. Fred Bell who was at the U of M at the age of 14 and a contributor to the M.K. Ultra program has spoke to this too. I think if you do the research you'll find it was initiated at a different place and Ted's mother was involved with his induction to it. What she knew about it is another story, not to mention, it was called by other names for a variety of reasons.Don't have time to do a validity test on this right now... Here is just one of many examples of people writing about this I found in a quick search:http://robertscourt.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... tim.htmlIt suggests that she told David that she just got a consent form... I doubt that.***