The hooded Zodiac " costume "

Cecelia Shepard and Bryan Hartnell
Sept. 27, 1969 at Lake Berryessa in Napa County, Cal.
Discussion of definite Zodiac victims Cecelia Shepard and Bryan Hartnell should be posted here

LauraK8
SFPD

June 15th, 2018, 12:21 am #51

TomVoigt wrote:Thanks to everyone who has endured the last 24 hours of nonsense in this thread. It is now over. I have been able to conclusively identify exactly which Zodiac troll "z0d1ack" is. He has been at it for at least 10 years at various Zodiac websites. I considered banning him yesterday when the first profanity started, as well as his threatening PMs to me which motivated me to get confrontational in this thread to draw him out. The political reference a few posts ago, plus the data on his i.p. address which I just received, sealed it.

All gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TejasRob
Old Newbie
TejasRob
Old Newbie

June 15th, 2018, 1:01 am #52

TomVoigt wrote:  He has been at it for at least 10 years at various Zodiac websites.
Is he the same guy who's been over at morf's site claiming Zodiac was his grandfather?

kktn
kktn

June 15th, 2018, 4:47 am #53

TomVoigt wrote: Thanks to everyone who has endured the last 24 hours of nonsense in this thread. It is now over. I have been able to conclusively identify exactly which Zodiac troll "z0d1ack" is. He has been at it for at least 10 years at various Zodiac websites. I considered banning him yesterday when the first profanity started, as well as his threatening PMs to me which motivated me to get confrontational in this thread to draw him out. The political reference a few posts ago, plus the data on his i.p. address which I just received, sealed it.

All gone.
was it just me or did that guy have a little too much fun discussing and describing innocent people being murdered? 

Questions

July 3rd, 2018, 7:33 pm #54

I remember that post and the other ones. Maybe I can clear up some confusion because we do not want slippery Horan slopes lol
The park ranger has a brother who is still alive. 
Crazy Harry Martin had claimed a woman came to see him a day before she died in a tragic fall.
I spoke to Harry and as usual, he wandered too and fro with his thought processes. Woman claimed it was locals behind all of it, and she named rangers and cops. Problem is,the woman was not only known as a person who drank to excess, she was also very sick with cancer ( illogical) when she died.Gave the initials HKS as the ring leader and there is no suspect called HKS. So , a dead end.