Stickers in Halloween Card

Discussion of Zodiac's Halloween card should be posted here

April 14th, 2011, 12:25 am #11

kel,I believe the stickers TV discovered are true size.Hopefully,he will comment.He has pioneered a legion of Z evidence over the years and this is one of his really good finds!Z could have been around children (good thinking) and maybe this was evidence of that;but Z was into humor albeit crude,childish and dark.The Halloween card,for example, was juvenile to some degree.By placing the two stickers with a Valentine theme in a Halloween card he mixed both holidays together. One inner sticker design was rectangular and the other was triangular.They were meant,I believe -as was the entire card -for Paul Avery.The irony.Thinking of you and Have a nice day!The rectangle and triangle has come up in Z discussions from everything to the supposed Lass gravesite (these were enclosed in a card post dated 10/27/70 or a short time after Lass vanished and when there was no connection to Z) to his symbols,etc.Comingling Halloween and Valentine's Day hmmmm...

kel
kel

April 14th, 2011, 1:06 am #12

The stickers were unreleased evidence or overlooked released evidence?Also, thank you for your enlightening post.

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

April 14th, 2011, 1:26 am #13

The replica of the Halloween card that I was given is smaller than the original, while the stickers appear to be normal in size.I can't imagine why in the world they would appear on the replica unless they were part of the original. If so, it was a detail not shared with the press.

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

April 14th, 2011, 1:31 am #14

I just examined it again. The replica was made out of regular white paper, folded and such to look like a fold-out card. Tape was used in places and the stickers were placed over the tape. So, the idea stickers might have been used instead of tape (for whatever reason) doesn't ring true.

DOC ZIA
SFPD

August 15th, 2012, 10:20 am #15

Nowadays, LF is sometimes used as short for Love From. Mostly in chat if I'm not mistaking. Does anybody know if LF was also used like that back in 1970? It would fit in with the stickers and the underlining of 'lav'.

Trent
Old Newbie
Trent
Old Newbie

August 16th, 2012, 3:35 pm #16

Thinking Of You - TOYHave A Nice Day - HANDFor what it's worth.

Rembrandt
DOJ

October 22nd, 2014, 4:37 am #17

This afternoon when I opened my front door, I noticed a heart sticker was anonymously placed on my plastic Halloween skeleton decoration. It reminded me of this thread. Spooky!
http://www.zodiackiller.com/Stickerz.html
"Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." -The Boondock Saints-

Tahoe27
DOJ

October 22nd, 2014, 6:10 pm #18

Nice! There always seems to be a little something that reminds us of this case. Good to see you posting Rembrandt!
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess