tazz11
tazz11

4:22 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #11

I am sorry you two I don't have time to play right now ..

Tom .

. this reply is going to effect one of the families of the victims ...I can not help it . the code gives a ID of a victim he has not killed yet ...at the time of this letter ...

on the little list letter on the same page as the wachama call it , second to last page . it says " find the lady that dresses like a guy " at first this did not make any common  logic . but then once I got thinking about how his code works ,there is no Bulls eye on this page . its a sound  alike or hidden meaning ... dresses like a guy ... Donna Lass was a   ( R.N.)   now do you see what he is saying .dresses like a guy...( R.H. , R.P. ,  R.N. ) ... this letter shows up  less then two months before she went missing , she is a zodiac victim ...he did know her ....that's why there was no evidence linking him to the case after she went missing . he gave us that before it happed . see the words..., she wont be missed ..that's because .....she is not dead yet ...

I need some time .. I am sorry ...I will be back ...
Last edited by tazz11 on 4:52 PM - Jan 28, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

tazz11
tazz11

4:58 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #12

talon wrote:

OP

For a minute there I thought you were going to suggest that the brother of LHO was the Zodiac killer...

his older brother was ...see the only case they both were at was the Robert Domingo and Linda Edwards event as far as I know at this point in time . and the Zodiac cases had not started yet ...so in fact and logical details LHO was not the Zodiac killer ....if I am correct his watch was left at the bates event and it was the reason the name was given to the Zodiac ....and yes I do agree with you it is mind blowing . but is that not what the Zodiac has done from the start ...? misleading, making fun of the investigations taunting investigators ,giving out faults  led, changing his MO ,change his weapons , changing the area of the crimes ... but think about this . if he plan the JFK assignation and things went wrong .. who did they ask questions of  ...? the guy that plan the assignation  ,a text book mistake     , never ask someone that could have been part of the event questions about the event ..you tell me if they ask you if your brother was dead and you would face the rope . would you say your brother acted alone ???   hell ya ...LOL rope or freedom . that's not a real hard choice ....!

you have to remember these Zodiac cases did not start until well after the JFK case was closed ...warren commission closed in 1964 the Bates case happen in 1966  

...My mind is officially blown.
Last edited by tazz11 on 5:14 PM - Jan 28, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Monarch
VPD

10:03 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #13

Tazz, I don't mean this in a bad way, it's just your style, but your thoughts are so chaotic, they are all over the place.
Can you summarize what you mean to say in maybe a paragraph?

Does anyone remember a poster on here a couple of years ago named The BlindBowman??
Weren't his comments sort of similar to those of Tazz? Not saying they are the same person, but
I seem to remember similar conclusions.....perhaps my recollection is faulty.

tazz11
tazz11

11:14 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #14

Monarch wrote:

Tazz, I don't mean this in a bad way, it's just your style, but your thoughts are so chaotic, they are all over the place.
Can you summarize what you mean to say in maybe a paragraph?

Does anyone remember a poster on here a couple of years ago named The BlindBowman??
Weren't his comments sort of similar to those of Tazz? Not saying they are the same person, but
I seem to remember similar conclusions.....perhaps my recollection is faulty.

yes, I am the Blindbowman 

what do I mean .. Robert Edward Lee Oswald is the real Zodiac killer . him and his brother Lee Harvey Oswald plan to kill JFK . they were training on the Domingo case together , but Roberts plan did not account for everything that could go wrong .  Lee was killed and after the heat died down Robert started trying to get back at the FBI and law enforcement for what happened to his brother . this is not a joke to me at all .

I am 100% sure he is the Zodiac .and after he was done with the Zodiac it did not stop there . he kept doing crimes and as you see in the cases of the Zodiac there was no one there smart enough to catch him .. well I design a profiling system to do just that solve cold cases ...look at the DB cooper case the best FBI profiler told us he was from the med west and that did cover Oklahoma and Robert lives about 125 miles from Oklahoma city ...as dose look like the drawings of DB cooper the same way he looks like the drawings in the Zodiac cases, he was stationed at camp Pendleton and knew the river side area well and made trips to Mexico and knew southern calf. and Mexico  areas  , his sales rep job gave him time and freedom to go and come from calf , often and most of the med west area ,

you tell me this . if he spells his name out in the game in a few different places  in code would you know it was him...

now look at what I am saying

My father was teaching blind people Ham radio . I grew up hearing a key at all hours night and day ...code is nothing new to me , my brother was a minuteman  go no go computer programmer , yes I agree I have been a reclusive for most of my life ...but in 1987... I scored one of the top 5 test scores ever recorded in the history of the testing , those testing started in 1881 ,my mechanical Aptitude is 7 full points in to the genius level .. if I can not catch him . no one ever will... I am tell you this is the real Zodiac ...

you don't have to tell me that it sounds crazy . I agree but he is the Zodiac , what everyone was thinking was some kids code turns out to be a very complex letter counting code with flips and reverse and keys ... I am not here to troll or play games .. I am here to brake this code , and my reward is finding someone like Donna Lass  when there is little evidence and the case is growing cold ...its what I do best . if you don't under stand me set back and watch . because this is far from over ...he is smart and has skills and has a 35 year head start ...and it takes twice his skill level to catch him .....

you want know something .. if your going to catch a smart man you have to go where the led take you at the time you find them nothing is more productive then a fresh led ..keeping a state of mind and trying to focus on what he is doing and why takes years of training and skill .. he will be caught . the code he left is the best evidence we have because he knew what he was doing and planed it to perfection ...its just a crazy fact we share so many common factors in our names . I look at his letters and I just start counting letters the same way he had to ,when he made the letters .. that's what will catch him ... he tells us its a game . i don't care if the hole world thinks i am crazy .. i got my foot in the door and he can not close it now ....he is caught and its a matter off time before i can prove it is him ..i have no other suspects at this point ...

i don't need any other suspects when i know who he really is ....he had his reasons and logics for making the game and that in it self will prove it is him ...coding the parts of his name was stupid ..

i made this post to keep my work from over running the site .. if you want to know what i am doing come here and look .. i am sorry i do not think the way the human race dose ..i never will ...i know that the other 4 people that tested in 1987 are dead now . i am the last one left . i could be building Harley's like i have for 10 years but i want to do what i do best and that's catch sequence and define data and recover unknown patterns . put your self in Robert's shoes .. he plan to kill JFK and he recruited his brother and then things went wrong . and his brother was killed ..hand cuff ... what would you do...? would you do what the zodiac did ...if it happened to you ..i don't blame Robert for what took place . i do see the causes  and effects ...  of his actions ..

i under stand why , but it dose not make it right ... the guilt gave him a reason to justify it ...

if you count the Domingo case the Zodiac cases span more then 10 years .. that's a lot of guilt ...but i can not say he loved his brother more then the victims mother and father love them or their families love them ..my goal is simple .......use any means possible find the missing evidence ,find the patterns . bring those missing victims home ...

think about what i have found in the Donna lass case so far . he knew her . he used her to set up Paul and then used her to get away .. he knew her well before the event of her going missing . he plans her death and tells us she will not be missed . he was wrong ...some people were killed and we may never know how many or where they are now . but if there is any chance i can brake the rest of his code down and find them . go ahead call me anything you want .. ...

but i would hate to see 4 dot keep someone from finding their missing love ones ...

will he stand up and say here i am .. maybe he already has ...

Last edited by tazz11 on 11:28 PM - Jan 28, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

talon
talon

11:17 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #15

Last edited by talon on 11:23 PM - Jan 28, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

tazz11
tazz11

11:33 PM - Jan 28, 2015 #16

talon wrote:

yes  , his initials                            Robert Edward Lee Oswald (   R . E . L . O .  ) the same way he sign his name Z with the mts over it with the same 4 dots ,two dots in the meddle of the  two  mts . same as having two meddle names ...
 see at first i wonder if he was just having fun but he dose the same thing on at least two different letters and envelopes ...the same 4 dots ...

Last edited by tazz11 on 11:36 PM - Jan 28, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

tazz11
tazz11

6:20 AM - Jan 30, 2015 #17

Tom .

I have another interesting set of clue .

the  Zodiac  has never been arrested for domestic violence , has a honorable discharge from the military and dose not have a medical cannabis license ,and dose live out of calf..

look at number # 3 on the bomb list page 2 . it say he mail order his killing tools before the band . and one was bought out of the state.. the band he is talking about is the Gun control act of 1968, the  act states you can not own a gun if you have a domestic violence conviction or a dishonorable discharge from the military or have a cannabis medical license ...

now if you can  read it two ways ..it says he bought his tools threw the mail order it dose not say he was living in calf at the time ... he says  except one ,that means one of his guns was bought in another state , he dose not say neighboring state ..he can and dose most likely live more then one state away from calf...

now I can not tell you which weapon but I can tell you this, he has  how many? I thin k you will find no one in calf, mail ordered those kinds of guns in calf...see the bomb letter was dated April 20 , 1970, see what I saying . if he used a new 9mm and it is Robert Edward lee Oswald . it has to be on record sold in Texas , if he got that 9mm at the same time the Zodiac got his ... we would know what 9mm he used after the 1968 band and before April 20th.,1970,  see he just told us his tools he used were mail order if he registered his guns after 1968 he had to list where he got them in federal gun registration logs ..  see what I am saying  , he most likely registered all his guns  ,he just told us he mail order his killing tools . 

we got him ...! if he only had one gun that was not mail order at the time of this letter ,then yes he just told us he only had one at that time that was used as a killing tool but not mail ordered .. ... and its telling us he mail ordered them from Wichita falls ,Texas...that tells us he mail ordered them ..now it makes logical since ,his brother tried to copy big brother and mail order his rifle the same way big brother did ... we know the 9mm he used after 1970 was not the same one he used at the cab event ... 

tazz11
tazz11

7:34 AM - Feb 04, 2015 #18

MK I Target (1950-1981)[edit]Introduced in 1950, the MK I Target model was basically the same as the Standard pistol, except that it boasted a 6.875-inch (17.46 cm) barrel, adjustable target style trigger, a “Micro” adjustable rear sight, and a front sight blade undercut to reduce glare.[2] In 1952 a 5.25-inch (13.3 cm) barreled version of the MK I Target was added to the lineup, but manufactured only through 1957, making it a collectible rarity today.[2] A 5.5-inch (14 cm) heavy bull barreled version of the MK I Target became available in 1963, eventually becoming the most popular length for Ruger Target MK pistols.[2] Like their Standard model brethren, target models underwent the A 100 grip frame redesign in 1971.[2]

we missed this .. in 1963 he most likely used this type of .22 cal 10 shot hand gun, it explains why they could not ID the rifle used . in the Domingo murder  ..he use the same gun in the Faraday killing , read the police report 10 rounds shot ...

we now most likely know two of his weapons . the 1968 M39 9mm and this MK I 1963  , if I am correct he got the gun in early 1963 . few people knew what it was at the time ..see he most likely got a box of 50 rounds ,this MK I was one of the few semi auto hand guns that could shot the super X ammo...and hold 10 rounds ....it had a longer barrel 5.5 inches . being a Ruger it could look like a much longer gun when seen from a distance ...a Japanese gun hand been recovered in 1949 and Ruger made this model from what they learn from that Japanese gun  ..

but one thing is clear the Zodiac knows his weapons better then we think he dose ... he is a collector , he buys new so no one can id the gun ...he could have used a 1949 or latter but I don't think he would have .. this gun could be mail ordered ...and I bet Robert ordered one and this type of ammo..

Ok I am working on a 9mm sequence but I have to ask a question . did anyone check to see if the watch Faraday had on was even his ? yes the police report says he had a Timex on his left wrist ....??????
Last edited by tazz11 on 7:42 AM - Feb 04, 2015, edited 1 time in total.