Reddit User Claims to be the Austin Bomber and Inspired By the Zodiac Killer

Hybrid Moments
Old Newbie

March 21st, 2018, 4:31 am #1

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3886094

I don't want to put too much credence into this claim, but when "The Zodiac Killer" is mentioned, I thought it was worth posting. Personally, I don't think this "Reddit" user should be taken seriously, without more evidence.  

drew
DOJ

March 21st, 2018, 9:49 am #2

He blew himself up as the police were closing in on him today. Nice work by LE tracking him down. If the Zodiac comment is legit, I would not be surprised if he visited this site a few times.

Uncle Sporkums
Old Newbie

March 21st, 2018, 3:44 pm #3

WOW! Thanks for the update, Drew!

geporter
geporter

March 22nd, 2018, 1:50 pm #4

Hey Drew,
The comments were legit. But was the reddit user really Mark Anthony Conditt? Not sure about that. 
George

Last edited by geporter on March 22nd, 2018, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geporter
geporter

March 22nd, 2018, 1:51 pm #5

[–]austinbomber[S] [score hidden] 26 minutes ago 
I think I may get bored, but I'm willing to run with the fame until I become as prolific as the Zodiac KIller. That is my current goal.
permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply
[–]Persius_of_Caledonia [score hidden] 21 minutes ago 
Why are you only doing a subset of the zodiac killer's? Wouldn't you want to exceed his scale by some factor?
permalinkembedsaveparentreportreply
[–]austinbomber[S] [score hidden] 5 minutes ago 
I don't think Zodiac could really be exceeded unless someone got away with multiple mass killings. I'm not worried about body count like Zodiac was.
[–]austinbomber[S] [score hidden] 45 minutes ago 

[–]austinbomber[S] [score hidden] 45 minutes ago
I am doing this simply because I want watch the world to burn. It's not race-related like the media has speculated. I also enjoy laughing at the massive police presence that just simply cannot find or deanonymize me. Also, I didn't go out with the specific intention of killing people, but I was fully aware that it could happen. If I wanted to kill people I'd just run around with a knife stabbing anyone I saw. Could you stop me? Probably not. You can try to talk some sense into me if you'd like to try. Right now I'm trying to open an dialogue with the police but they haven't responded yet. I'll be done with this when I become as prolific as the Zodiac Killer.

v
Old Newbie
v
Old Newbie

March 29th, 2018, 2:17 pm #6

Hybrid Moments wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3886094

I don't want to put too much credence into this claim, but when "The Zodiac Killer" is mentioned, I thought it was worth posting. Personally, I don't think this "Reddit" user should be taken seriously, without more evidence.  
Trust me, the government will be on him like white on rice, may have already done so.

v
Old Newbie
v
Old Newbie

April 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm #7

Hybrid Moments wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3886094

It's all over now, Baby Blue.