May 10th, 2009, 8:20 pm #41

As delusional as DP acts, her father could be Charlie Manson for all we know.The fact remains that this sick episode is driven by a desire to profit off the deaths of the victims of the Zodiac. Books, documentary televsion appearences, cd's, radio and television and pressor before going to the PD with their evidence is all anyone needs to know about the motives of DP and the Sham.Sad commentary on those who seek treasure over truth when the media selects the sensational over fact.Once again DP and sham roast in H*ll.jackTell it to the cows.

November 4th, 2009, 4:26 am #42

I just noticed a user called "gutsy" registered here in November 2008. I searched my PayPal receipts and the account was created by Valentino Birardi in Corona, Calif., where Deborah Perez aka "GutsyGal" resides.Now of course I don't make it a habit of releasing such information. However, we must protect ourselves from the mentally ill.
Indeed. Gutsygal showed up on the other Zodiac site, I warned them all without even knowing what was up to beware, turns out I was right too.