vonmazur
vonmazur

May 8th, 2018, 4:50 pm #51

I do not post here a lot, but I think you fellows are one to something. I lived in CT during the Son of Sam case, and there were indications that not all of the shootings were done by Berkowitz, and further, Police that I knew were convinced that someone had filmed several of the shootings. There was a van with a one way glass that they were looking for before Dave B was fingered for all the hits. (See: Maury Terry's book, Ultimate Evil)  I think that the Z case was similar, and that movies were made in some cases, and both of these cases might be relate to The Church of the Process, and all that would entail...Just my opinion in any case.. 
" If those little sweethearts won't face German bullets, then  they'll face French ones!" General Mireau in "Paths of Glory" 1955....

v
Old Newbie
v
Old Newbie

May 8th, 2018, 8:42 pm #52

I have read of this episode before where Hartnell was taken into the store "incognito" by police. The results I read, and I don't remember where, were 1) the man didn't look familiar and 2) the writer didn't say what Hartnell's reaction was. I also read what is quoted, that Hartnell said much later that he didn't ever recognize any person as being the perp. Just another rabbit hole. Is Hartnell still alive to clarify all this? 

Regal_Legal_Beagle
Old Newbie

May 9th, 2018, 3:21 am #53

Super_Sleuth wrote:
TomVoigt wrote:Lake Berryessa is a definite Zodiac crime. Not all evidence has been shared in the Zodiac cases, including items left at crime scenes as well as letters received.
Are you saying there are more letters from Zodiac that we never saw concerning the Lake Bereyessa attack?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I'm curious about this, too. Tom, can you say if there are unreleased letter/s that discuss Lake Berryessa?