May 4th, 2009, 6:03 am #21

She has been working on this daily for 20 months? Did it ever occur to her to take the glasses to any eye doctor and get the prescription. She doesn't need LE for that. Before this week's out she'll be outed as another Z nutcase. Very sad these folks are this insensitive to victim's and their family members.

DrDoogie
DOJ

May 4th, 2009, 6:13 am #22

...Before this week's out she'll be outed as another Z nutcase...
Actually, she didn't last 24 hours before the JFK revelation came up and people began finding gaping holes in her story.

otrabrit
DOJ

May 5th, 2009, 11:00 am #23

This article from the Grand Forks ND Herald gives more info about the Hendrickson family, further denies Perez's claims (and mentions Steve Huff!!).http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/a ... id/117502/

hallowtim
Old Newbie
hallowtim
Old Newbie

May 5th, 2009, 3:19 pm #24

Well it truly has to be a huge sadness for the whole family. To have your father, or relative accused of something that you know isn't true.To make matters worse, it is someone in your own family who cares more about fame, then family!That has got to hurt!

freimauer

May 6th, 2009, 1:33 am #25

All,Pulled this off of Military.com: Could be Ms. Perez's stepfather?Name : GUY W HENDRICKSON Service : Navy Service Component : Pay Grade : E-3 Military Speciality : SN 2800 Home of Record : Unknown

poetical
Old Newbie
poetical
Old Newbie

May 6th, 2009, 2:54 am #26

All,Pulled this off of Military.com: Could be Ms. Perez's stepfather?Name : GUY W HENDRICKSON Service : Navy Service Component : Pay Grade : E-3 Military Speciality : SN 2800 Home of Record : Unknown
I'm doubting it. I believe the E rating system for enlisted is fairly new. I may be wrong about this and it needs further research.

SKYVIEW
Old Newbie
SKYVIEW
Old Newbie

May 6th, 2009, 5:52 pm #27

she has no evidence at all so far as i see it,on ebay i can find a pair of glasses i could pawn off as evidence, i could go to an antique store and find some old GM car keys, i could get a shirt and pour steak blood all over it and let it dry in the sun, i could get a friend who is a hand writing expert and bullock him into confidence,basically in a day with 20 bucks i could have a garbage bag full of evidence saying its all authentic...and then find a few cook friends to have fun with for a while with a false storyim sick of the dennis guy and people like perez, its almost making me not want to follow the case at all anymore...ill admit her story is a nice story very intriging, she should have showed up to the press with a photo and something else...at least the dennis guy had gloves on and writing samples ,lol and a knife and hood even !!! lmfaohis act is better dennis gets the grammy this time, not perez.everyone gets your bibs tied on tight were in for more crap spoonfeeding i think from this one

greygost
DOJ

May 6th, 2009, 8:42 pm #28

I'm doubting it. I believe the E rating system for enlisted is fairly new. I may be wrong about this and it needs further research.
Poetical:Just saw your post on the E rating system. The "E" was added in 1951. This wiki entry explains the Army ranks, but the reversal of the grades was valid for all branches of the service after the establishment of the Department of Defense by the National Security Act of 1947:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... r_IIScroll down to "Pay grades"Cheers,--Bernie

Paradice
DOJ

May 6th, 2009, 9:06 pm #29

I wonder if she and Dennis are on the same medication?

poetical
Old Newbie
poetical
Old Newbie

May 6th, 2009, 9:21 pm #30

Poetical:Just saw your post on the E rating system. The "E" was added in 1951. This wiki entry explains the Army ranks, but the reversal of the grades was valid for all branches of the service after the establishment of the Department of Defense by the National Security Act of 1947:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... r_IIScroll down to "Pay grades"Cheers,--Bernie
Thanks Bernie!Guy was born in 1915. That would have made him approximately 36. Still within the range of possibility but it would also mean he was just entering the service (most modern cutoffs for males is before age 30) or he had been in for some time. If the latter is true, then he would have had a very, very slow career progression.