Parallels between Gyke and "Oscar" on old board

Click here for information about Richard
Discussion of Zodiac suspect Richard Joseph Gaikowski should be posted here
drew
DOJ

August 28th, 2014, 6:17 pm #381

Back in 2001, Oscar mentioned the band Moby Grape in a discussion about a movie being made about Zodiac. In a 2009 thread, Blaine mentioned Richard using the phrase "murder in my heart" in a recorded conversation. Seagull pointed out this phrase was part of the title of a Moby Grape song released in 1968. Again, Oscar's worldview seems to be that of an adult living in 1960s San Francisco.
Oscar also makes an odd spelling mistake in his message -- "onn" instead of "on." Sort of like "yess" instead of "yes."

Oscar wrote...

Brothers and Sisters,
The movie is not going to fly. Nobody seems to recognize this as a viable commercial project, much to my great disappointment. I mean, come onn, Hollywood, what do you want? Chicks, guns, breasts, bondage, gratuitous violence, dementia, and a rocking retro soundtrack- The Seeds, The Amboy Dukes, Moby Grape, the Airplane...Come on!

Seagull wrote...

San Francisco band Moby Grape originally released this song ("Murder in my Heart for the Judge") on their WOW album in 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wow/Grape_Jam

Gaik could very well have known this song. Tom has said that he went to the Fillmore and Avalon Ballrooms and other music venues regularly. Moby Grape played at most of these places as well and fairly often, too.
Last edited by drew on August 28th, 2014, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

judith
DOJ

August 28th, 2014, 9:46 pm #382

drew wrote:
 Gaik could very well have known this song. Tom has said that he went to the Fillmore and Avalon Ballrooms and other music venues regularly. Moby Grape played at most of these places as well and fairly often, too.
The Good Times advertised Moby Grape appearances too many times to count.

drew
DOJ

September 13th, 2015, 3:57 pm #383

I was going over the archived board recently and found some interesting posts by "Hurley." Notice the similar phrasing. In one exchange with Oscar, Hurley said he was also a Pisces.

Hurley wrote...

Pam, please don't worry about being made fun of. I for one am very interested in what you have to say.

(January 23, 2001)

Pam,
In all seriousness I would suggest that you prrovide board members with access to your email account, in the event that Mageau occassionally visits the site. It is probably not the case, but if you have some serious questions for him, you may not want to show your hand.
Will you be reporting on your meeting at some point in time? I, for one, would be very interested in hearing what happens.

Oscar
(March 21, 2001)

drew
DOJ

September 13th, 2015, 4:06 pm #384

When I read Hurley's posting about being new to the case, I recalled that Oscar said something similar. When I compared the two, however, I was surprised that both messages were posted on the same day.

Hurley wrote... (October 24, 2000)

I am not an astrologer and am new to the details of this case. All that I know about it, I learned from reading this and Jake's websites only a few weeks ago.

Oscar wrote... (October 24, 2000)

I do not have the scars or grizzled countenances that some of you Zodiac experts have aquired over the years, as I am relatively new to the case.

Saintpat

June 11th, 2016, 10:43 pm #385

woodeniglooii wrote:
Oscar, in a post here:

""CHILL OUT PEOPLE! HEY, THIS IS THE LOVE CROWD, RIGHT? WE COULD BE GROOVY TOGETHER..." (Spoken by Jagger at Altamont- think about it.)"

Very interesting.
In this post, it looks like "Oscar" was posting from Oakland, CA

Hostname: user-3cf86hm.dsl.mindspring.com
ISP: EarthLink
Organization: EarthLink
Proxy: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Dynamic IP

State/Region: California
City: Oakland
Latitude: 37.795
Longitude: -122.2193
Area Code: 510

Hummmmm
Haven't begun to get all the way through this thread, but I've seen a few posts of this nature about where Oscar was posting from and thought I'd offer this:

Back in the late 1990s/early 2000s (maybe even up to mid-2000s) I frequented a (non-Z) message board that told where posts were made from. Anything I posted from work would label me as posting anywhere from New York to Virginia to Tampa and a few others I forget -- which happened to be places the company that owned our company where I worked at the time had servers. Depending on traffic or who knows what, it would switch to any one of them. Never once, funnily enough, did it ever actually indicate that I was posting from where I was actually posting.

I also traveled a good bit, so it got to be kind of a running joke on this message board about people pointing out that I never seemed to be in the same place on consecutive days.

So this could be something like that, or it could be real information of his whereabouts at any time. Just a cautionary note on drawing too many conclusions based on my own experience.

drew
DOJ

June 14th, 2016, 9:18 pm #386

Saintpat, that's a valid point that the IP address doesn't always accurately reflect a person's actual location. However, our forum member Woodenigloo did a detailed and exhaustive search of Oscar's IP addresses with "people in the know"(tech field) who were able to analyze them and determine only 1 of Oscar's IP addresses orginated outside of the Bay Area -- Anaheim.

Saintpat

June 15th, 2016, 3:40 am #387

drew wrote:
Saintpat, that's a valid point that the IP address doesn't always accurately reflect a person's actual location. However, our forum member Woodenigloo did a detailed and exhaustive search of Oscar's IP addresses with "people in the know"(tech field) who were able to analyze them and determine only 1 of Oscar's IP addresses orginated outside of the Bay Area -- Anaheim.
Fair enough, didn't know that.

drew
DOJ

June 15th, 2016, 1:59 pm #388

I was able to contact "Classic" by email a while back and confirm that he wasn't the same person as Oscar. Classic still reads the forum every now and then. Also check out the thread regarding Oscar's email address -- yoshemp@earthlink.net. A person using this address and living in California was active on eBay until 2003.

http://zodiackiller.fr.yuku.com/topic/7 ... 2FfMfkrLDc

whoknows
whoknows

June 21st, 2016, 3:09 am #389

was looking at the Yoshemp@earthlink.net.
I know a lot of people divest of earthlink email addresses but may want to keep the former profile.
Found this.
http://www.emailsherlock.com/emailsearc ... gmail.com/

drew
DOJ

June 21st, 2016, 5:27 pm #390

I just sent an email to yoshemp@gmail.com and received a delivery-failure notice.