Oh no not another kooky thangggg!! like ta hear it here it goes! "averly" LAV" underlined & other stuff.

Discussion of Zodiac's Halloween card should be posted here

Oh no not another kooky thangggg!! like ta hear it here it goes! "averly" LAV" underlined & other stuff.

August 30th, 2015, 7:23 am #1

oh no there goes SPF again on a kook rant about the halloweeeen card!! lol anywhoo I  noticed something, if you notice first the envelope "paul avery is spelled wrong and part of it is underlined the letters LAV on the envelope which is addressed to "paul averly" so with that in mind what i thought was "well what if that means in some way to split up or exclude the "lav" in the halloween card , you will notice that on the left side of the card and if u imagine a line going horizontal and vertical it excludes the paradice and lav so then the only letters if u count them on the left side which would be just "by , fire , s, by , knife. and on the other side the right side the letters would be "by , gun , es, by, rope . now on the left side the number of lettters comes out to "14" and on the right side it comes out to "13'' which made me think of within the halloween card on the skeletons hand 14..and in the other part of the card "4-teen" and also there are "13" eyes on the tree and it also says peek a boo you are doomed" or something to that effect ..and i also thought of the one postcard "its just one big thirteenth" which also there are "13" dots or punch holes ..
" San Francisco Chronicle
S.F.
Mon. Oct 5, 1970
Dear Editor,
You'll hate me, but I've got to tell you.
The pace isn't any slower! In fact it's just one big thirteenth
'Some of them fought it was horrible'

P.S. THERE ARE REPORTS city police pig cops are closeing in on me. Fk I'm crackproof, What is the price tag now?"

So just thought i would post this , dont know if it means anything but just thought that maybe someone would add some of their thinking along these lines regarding these  communications ..I have often wondered what it all means I know this is probably sounding crazy and hard to understand my thinking on this but as i have stated in other posts its just my way of putting it out there kind of like talking outloud
 THIS IS THE SPF SPEAKING GO TO THE LINKS BELOW OR I WILL DOO MY THING IF YA DON`T

THE ZODIAC KILLER CHAT GROUP  " and now if you`ll excuse me...."
SPF`s Cold Case Closet

Tahoe27
DOJ

August 30th, 2015, 6:16 pm #2

What is your thought on the significance of the "s" and "es"?

I certainly won't use your thread to re-hash my thoughts on these cards, just wondering what YOUR takes is in regards to the above.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   

September 1st, 2015, 5:41 pm #3

Hey Tahoe! ..thank`s for the reply.    In answer to your question as to what i think the "S ..E.. S..." Means ...jeez it could be anything! hard to say really as you know when you start looking into all the letters , ciphers etc.  you start to see things i.e.  hence this Q&A thing.."Q: Why is the brain always looking for patterns?
A: The brain is always looking for patterns because one of the most important jobs the brain does is making sense of the stream of information that is coming in through all the senses. The brain filters the information so that you are consciously aware only of what it thinks are the most important bits. This information might be incomplete (for instance if you blinked while you were looking at something) so the brain looks for information to fill in the gaps in the most sensible way. The brain sees patterns even when there aren’t any because it is constantly looking for patterns to make sense of the world." And in our case the Zodiac world so to speak "SES could mean "sees" given his kinda dark humor with the misspellings or at least i feel at times he does that misspelling for a reason  n dark humor , or another way to see it is maybe another take on that if u look in the Halloween card the part where it says "by fire , then the S" so by Fire`s?" & "by Gun" could be "by Guns with the ES "by Gunes". 
and if you want to throw the donna lass case into the mix there  perhaps it could mean "S" in "Sahara" where lass worked and the "ES could be him trying to say "see East of that Stateline rd" where her car and or her apartment was located at " iirc .   so you see it can go on and on like the one question about "patterns" and our brains in a way we look for patterns like that in these crimes and ciphers , symbols ....and look at the way the card is made up where he chose to put the letters and general message of the card the eyes in the tree looking towards the skeleton "13" eyes looking in that direction now in the message part why is all the "by"s written correctly meaning in a horizontal fashion ..by gun ...by rope ....by fire  yet the only one that is not like that is the "by knife" and in that the "by or Y mainly is vertical and the "N" in knife is backward  also maybe the reason he put the word "by" vertical is so that it would not overlap the "L''  . One of my lines of thinking is  that maybe he puts clues to ciphers etc in the previous letters before and after a cipher for instance ...if u look at all the communications before the dripping pen envelopes and letters and cipher the 408 in all of that if i counted correctly there are "10" z symbols ..if he is indeed the killer of CJB in riverside and D&E in goleta why not put that z symbol there in any of the letters that were sent to the various people and agencies ? is he trying to say something with those 10 symbols beside them being parts of the letters ..ciphers etc ...perhaps its like "look i sent u all these lil clues in there and now they are here in the 340 do you see the bigger picture? so kind of like a puzzle within a puzzle if u will...and sure its all a bit too much very out there reaching but thats the beauty of this board and our discussions to keep a open mind and look at all various theories as to what it all means . I could go on and on with what this or that could be but then it would take up wayyy too much pixels lol and that just wont doooooooo .
 THIS IS THE SPF SPEAKING GO TO THE LINKS BELOW OR I WILL DOO MY THING IF YA DON`T

SPF`s Cold Case Closet

marie
Old Newbie
marie
Old Newbie

September 2nd, 2015, 3:35 am #4

I don't know if this is the most logical place to post this, but does anyone wonder why the funky dotted symbol was added? He was already, if you give him CJB credit, a squiggly Z, then the crosshairs, then the Zodiac in name. Was that other symbol needed, or was it a change in something. Just thinking out loud.
-m
The problem when solved will be simple-- Kettering

September 2nd, 2015, 8:30 am #5

<--notice the ''O" in "TO" where it says "sick of living / unwilling "to" die . . it looks like one of the symbols in the ciphers. then there is the "z" looking thing was that the symbol you were thinking about ? ---->   

SPF`s Cold Case Closet

bruce3
DOJ

September 2nd, 2015, 6:48 pm #6

Musing. The Confession said, "She [Bates] is not the first and she won't be the last." Did the desk bottom poem refer to a previous female who wore a 'new red dress' victim-not Cheri? Could he have been saying you won't find the first or the vic before Cheri, but you will" find" Bates? If so then it may have been written before Cheri in the 'stalking stage?' We don't know long she was followed before he struck. The writer of the Confession does warn, "I am stalking your girls now." I think he was on drugs when he composed it. It's gruesome unlike most 'suicide' notes (especially from females) as this has been called. It seems to refer to at least one other person or female not the composer. It is jumbled to a degree.

Serial,

If researcher Mike Rodelli's brilliant observation of the 11/8/70 Z "Dripping Pen" card is correct, and I believe it is- other such 'messages' may await discovery too. So keep up your good work.

I refer to the six exclamation marks themselves which when one turns the card upside down are 1-3-2. There are some possible Z missives-including the Flt.555 Sac Bee astrology page  that employ this occult/code technique of having to turn a missive upside down to read what is given  for emphasis.   He mentioned "bad news" that is coming. Then he says it 'won't be for awhile yet.' "Thing" has the first letter T in upper case and the word is darkened by his felt tip pen and underlined 6 times. So is Z saying a murder/s is coming in the future? Maybe it will be unique or different. ' His thing' refers to what he sees as murder. Was this the only time(may be others in hints or messages in his letters!) he hints at where the murder will transpire? This is where MR's discovery comes in. If you count the 'marks' usually dots at the bottom of each exclamation bar it reads as given or 132. If he is indirectly referring to "lonely" 132 (Z uses "lonely" twice)as it has been called(even GS tags it as such) then by some or highway 132 then it was Z who attacked on that road March 22,1970 on a full moon as well as at the Spring Equinox. Stine's sister had an encounter on this road with a man in a car as has been posted during this same time period. She was able to out distance him due to her faster car. The same thing with Attorney Crow on LHR 12/20/68 only it was in a more maneuverable sports car.  Then KJ states she was kidnapped by a 'stranger' during the same time which some believe was Z.  Z actually took credit for her abduction knowing a suspect could be apprehended at any time if he were merely taking credit for her abduction. No one has ever proven Z took credit for certain murders he did not commit. He could have claimed the police station bombing 2/16/70 as he had threatened using a bomb; but he said it was ' not his territory.' Very hard to catch a bomber in those days. Easy claim and an officer was killed and 8 others injured, but no claim from Z.

http://www.zodiackiller.com/340Card.html 
Last edited by bruce3 on September 2nd, 2015, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

September 4th, 2015, 3:02 am #7

yes ! it is all very intersting indeed... also if u were to turn the card clockwise on its side notice that the 6 exclamation points the last four the dots look like a sad face : -| something like that and also notice there is 6 underlines under the word "THING" and as well as the 6 exclamation points as u mentioned above but i was thinking at one point he wrote sfpd 0 me - 12 and like you as well as or mike was saying could it refer to other victims or i am thinking his tally or something but it could be something else but then again that changes as well so what is it? is it ment to be some clue to something else?

SPF`s Cold Case Closet