Manson in grave condition....

nordwind
DOJ
Joined: 12:59 AM - Apr 02, 2008

2:09 AM - Nov 16, 2017 #1

Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey
Quote
Like
Share

Tahoe27
DOJ
Joined: 6:45 PM - Mar 05, 2007

5:03 AM - Nov 16, 2017 #2

I'm having a case of deja vu.  Of course he is quite old now...one of these times, he'll be a goner.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   
Quote
Like
Share

Sailor Haumea
Newbie
Joined: 1:45 AM - Nov 13, 2017

8:55 AM - Nov 16, 2017 #3

He'll recover. He always does.
Quote
Like
Share

nordwind
DOJ
Joined: 12:59 AM - Apr 02, 2008

3:02 AM - Nov 17, 2017 #4

According to the article he's 83....yeah ,more lives than a black cat...
Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey
Quote
Like
Share

nordwind
DOJ
Joined: 12:59 AM - Apr 02, 2008

6:30 AM - Nov 20, 2017 #5

Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey
Quote
Like
Share

jim t
DOJ
Joined: 10:30 PM - Feb 23, 2007

5:27 AM - Dec 02, 2017 #6

http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-column ... 92398.html


One of the Sacramento Kings basketball announcer got a letter from Manson when he was an assistant coach in the 1980's, about how much Manson liked the Kings and how Manson had a few suggestions for the coach with a letter with a return address from San Quentin. The coach was so freaked out by the letter he never replied.
Quote
Like
Share

nordwind
DOJ
Joined: 12:59 AM - Apr 02, 2008

10:17 PM - Dec 05, 2017 #7

jim t wrote: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/spt-column ... 92398.html


One of the Sacramento Kings basketball announcer got a letter from Manson when he was an assistant coach in the 1980's, about how much Manson liked the Kings and how Manson had a few suggestions for the coach with a letter with a return address from San Quentin. The coach was so freaked out by the letter he never replied.
I don't blame him as Charlie had many minions on the outside including Lynette Fromme & Sandy Good.....
Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey
Quote
Like
Share

donji
Newbie
donji
Newbie
Joined: 7:57 AM - Apr 05, 2011

7:06 PM - Jan 01, 2018 #8

I lived on a horse ranch about 3 miles from the spahn ranch in 1971 freaky to know all that crazy stuff was going on so close by.
Quote
Like
Share

nordwind
DOJ
Joined: 12:59 AM - Apr 02, 2008

10:08 PM - Jan 06, 2018 #9

donji wrote: I lived on a horse ranch about 3 miles from the spahn ranch in 1971 freaky to know all that crazy stuff was going on so close by.
No doubt ! Do you recall the police raids there ?
Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey
Quote
Like
Share

donji
Newbie
donji
Newbie
Joined: 7:57 AM - Apr 05, 2011

10:25 PM - Jan 06, 2018 #10

nordwind wrote:
donji wrote: I lived on a horse ranch about 3 miles from the spahn ranch in 1971 freaky to know all that crazy stuff was going on so close by.
No doubt ! Do you recall the police raids there ?
No but we rented 9 acres and a house ,stables,and riding arena after the president of a local motorcycle moved out.Also we used to go horseback riding up into Box canyon pretty close to Spagn still everyone was smoking,and drinking so  who knows what happened there. There was a ton of speed going around (I know cause the club i rode with ate it like candy). We lived at 19625 Nordhoff blvd. Northridge look at a map and it'll make more sense
Quote
Like
Share