TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner
Joined: February 21st, 2007, 4:35 am

June 8th, 2018, 2:26 am #51

BayArea60s wrote:Bryan is 6'4", not 6'8", but point taken Bryan is tall, and yet even with Z's costume, his boots, Bryan is still looking down on him. 
When did Bryan stand near Zodiac?
Quote
Like
Share

z0d1ack
z0d1ack

June 8th, 2018, 3:26 am #52

The whole height estimation thing is BS. I have Z like proportions at a solid 6’ tall and 220 pounds. My friend is 6’5” and he thinks I’m a small guy! Which, to me, is totally understandable given his height.

I’ve never bought Hartnell’s BS statement that he’s a bad judge of height due to his own height. If anything, taller people know when someone is smaller than they are.

Fouke was looking at Z from the street in a police car while he was walking. Z would be on a sidewalk Fouke would be off the ground in his patrol car. That’s harder to gauge, especially because Z was supposedly walking with his head down.

I truly believe Z was 5’10” to 6’1”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote
Share

HebrewWolfman
HebrewWolfman

June 19th, 2018, 11:47 am #53

There is the "my name is (cipher)" with the first name "tim" in it, let's pretend that he indeed wrote his real and full name there, what do you think the solution is? I bet that the Taurus sign is a vowel (any of them, might be different vowels putted here together under one sign - A and E for example) if it appears so much with such "spacing" between each mention.
zodiac killer is a weakling punching bag.png
Quote
Share

HebrewWolfman
HebrewWolfman

June 23rd, 2018, 3:04 pm #54

z0d1ack wrote: The whole height estimation thing is BS. I have Z like proportions at a solid 6’ tall and 220 pounds. My friend is 6’5” and he thinks I’m a small guy! Which, to me, is totally understandable given his height.

I’ve never bought Hartnell’s BS statement that he’s a bad judge of height due to his own height. If anything, taller people know when someone is smaller than they are.

Fouke was looking at Z from the street in a police car while he was walking. Z would be on a sidewalk Fouke would be off the ground in his patrol car. That’s harder to gauge, especially because Z was supposedly walking with his head down.

I truly believe Z was 5’10” to 6’1”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this: question-about-the-witnesses-t8113.html#p130383 turns out to be true, then Arthur Leigh Allen's 1.82 m and Ross Sullivan's 1.88 m clearly rules them out of being "zodiac".
Quote
Share

Regal_Legal_Beagle
Old Newbie
Joined: February 1st, 2018, 6:21 pm

June 23rd, 2018, 6:02 pm #55

HebrewWolfman wrote:


If this: question-about-the-witnesses-t8113.html#p130383 turns out to be true, then Arthur Leigh Allen's 1.82 m and Ross Sullivan's 1.88 m clearly rules them out of being "zodiac".
I think that was the point of the post. 
Quote
Like
Share

HebrewWolfman
HebrewWolfman

June 23rd, 2018, 9:34 pm #56

Regal_Legal_Beagle wrote:
HebrewWolfman wrote:


If this: question-about-the-witnesses-t8113.html#p130383 turns out to be true, then Arthur Leigh Allen's 1.82 m and Ross Sullivan's 1.88 m clearly rules them out of being "zodiac".
I think that was the point of the post. 
Duh. It was posted here to make sure people won't be coming here claiming "zodiac is... (one of the two)".
Quote
Share

I-Love-You
I-Love-You

June 24th, 2018, 6:05 pm #57

z0d1ack wrote: The whole height estimation thing is BS. I have Z like proportions at a solid 6’ tall and 220 pounds. My friend is 6’5” and he thinks I’m a small guy! Which, to me, is totally understandable given his height.

I’ve never bought Hartnell’s BS statement that he’s a bad judge of height due to his own height. If anything, taller people know when someone is smaller than they are.

Fouke was looking at Z from the street in a police car while he was walking. Z would be on a sidewalk Fouke would be off the ground in his patrol car. That’s harder to gauge, especially because Z was supposedly walking with his head down.

I truly believe Z was 5’10” to 6’1”.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There could be another explanation why there is such a variance of height and weight differences between the different witnesses.
Quote
Share

HebrewWolfman
HebrewWolfman

June 24th, 2018, 6:48 pm #58

Also important to notice about this case: Robert Tarbox claimed that the man who confessed to him in about 1972 of being "zodiac" was definately a born and raised American (with a Northern European name ["Timothy"?] but with a Southern French apperance, about 5'10", "not blonde", heavy built, worked as a Merchant Mariner with a legit papers ["z card"] and dressed in casual clothes but seemed educated and articulated) who knew the Bay Area in such details, as in where are the kids' hangouts and lovers' lanes, that he gave him the feeling he must've grew up there.

If that suspect was indeed the killer, he must've been from the area, and the way he described the 408 cipher being mailed to the Vallejo newspaper from his writing whereabouts while the other San Fransisco parts/letters will be mailed later makes it quite possible he was at least living in Vallejo at that time. (part 1: https://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-ne ... o-resident ; part 2: https://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-ne ... ent-part-2)

The Merchant Mariners of the "zodiac" days (and of now) were trained in the Vallejo based California Maritime Academy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Californi ... me_Academy 



Quote
Share

nonsmokinggun
Old Newbie
Joined: February 8th, 2015, 6:59 am

June 27th, 2018, 12:22 am #59

HebrewWolfman wrote: There is the "my name is (cipher)" with the first name "tim" in it, let's pretend that he indeed wrote his real and full name there, what do you think the solution is? I bet that the Taurus sign is a vowel (any of them, might be different vowels putted here together under one sign - A and E for example) if it appears so much with such "spacing" between each mention.
But how did you come to that? As my annoying teachers used to say, show your working!

I toyed with the cyphers for a while and would come up with interesting words here and there but never enough to claim I had cracked it or was close (even though sometimes I thought I was). I always looked at them without any ideas of what I was looking for, such as a name. So I am interested in how you came up with Tim.
Quote
Like
Share

HebrewWolfman
HebrewWolfman

June 27th, 2018, 10:17 am #60

nonsmokinggun wrote:
HebrewWolfman wrote: There is the "my name is (cipher)" with the first name "tim" in it, let's pretend that he indeed wrote his real and full name there, what do you think the solution is? I bet that the Taurus sign is a vowel (any of them, might be different vowels putted here together under one sign - A and E for example) if it appears so much with such "spacing" between each mention.
But how did you come to that? As my annoying teachers used to say, show your working!

I toyed with the cyphers for a while and would come up with interesting words here and there but never enough to claim I had cracked it or was close (even though sometimes I thought I was). I always looked at them without any ideas of what I was looking for, such as a name. So I am interested in how you came up with Tim.
Go across the thread, go from the initial/original post and move on, that'll make things clearer to you.
Quote
Share