jim t
DOJ

May 4th, 2016, 12:31 am #11

May 14th, 2016, 6:27 am #12

Wow! Looks like they've made SEVERAL breaks in the "Keddie Resort Murders" that may finally solve it! That CBS article Jim posted was the best one yet!

Here's a recent article & video clip of some of these developments from my home area, which is not too far from Keddie Resort.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/35-ye ... new-light/

It sounds like "friendofbarbara1" had it right on the motive & perps.

I hope they catch some of these psychos, and expose those in law enforcement who helped them get away with this unbelievable quadruple-murder!

jim t
DOJ

December 5th, 2016, 2:30 am #13

Tonite Dec 4th on the ID discovery channel there is a program on the Keddie murders with the new info and possible suspects and why the POI weren't investigated.

December 5th, 2016, 3:10 am #14

Thanks Jim t for the info on the show tonight.

Bayarea60s

jim t
DOJ

December 5th, 2016, 4:00 am #15

It's a repeat, People magazine has a series on the ID channel, which has a new episode next week.

April 24th, 2018, 4:33 am #16

jim t wrote: It's a repeat, People magazine has a series on the ID channel, which has a new episode next week.
       I am in Susanville today and happened to see the Lassen County Times has new, extensive, two page article about the Keddie Murders. It extensively quotes Plumas County Sheriff's Office Special Investigator Mike Gamberg, who reports that due to other case priorities, the cassette tape voice comparison between suspect interviews and tape of caller who called in ID'ing bones found as those of Tina Sharp, has not been done. The cassette tape was found by Investigator Gamberg in 2016. I knew DNA testing can be slow and costly, but does voice analysis take two years?
      The article also reports new evidence, in the form of non-victim DNA, was found on the medical grade tape used to bind the victims. Testing of that is also pending. 
        Investigator Gamberg reports that one living suspect is " being watched" and that it is now believed as many as six people (four still living) may have participated in the murders and/or their cover-up. 

66velle396

May 3rd, 2018, 6:26 pm #17

friendofbarbara1 wrote:
jim t wrote: It's a repeat, People magazine has a series on the ID channel, which has a new episode next week.
       I am in Susanville today and happened to see the Lassen County Times has new, extensive, two page article about the Keddie Murders. It extensively quotes Plumas County Sheriff's Office Special Investigator Mike Gamberg, who reports that due to other case priorities, the cassette tape voice comparison between suspect interviews and tape of caller who called in ID'ing bones found as those of Tina Sharp, has not been done. The cassette tape was found by Investigator Gamberg in 2016. I knew DNA testing can be slow and costly, but does voice analysis take two years?
      The article also reports new evidence, in the form of non-victim DNA, was found on the medical grade tape used to bind the victims. Testing of that is also pending. 
        Investigator Gamberg reports that one living suspect is " being watched" and that it is now believed as many as six people (four still living) may have participated in the murders and/or their cover-up. 

Do you have a link to this story? I can't find it on the Times' website.

May 3rd, 2018, 11:48 pm #18

I brought home the article. I am unsure if I am allowed to post it without permission of the paper. Also, I am not computer savvy and use a tablet. If it is OK to post it, do I photograph the pages and then attach them to a submission? Can you help me, Tom?

May 4th, 2018, 3:13 pm #19

Since there are so many newspaper articles on this site, I guess it is OK to post it. However, after photographing the pages of the article, I am unable to attach them in this posting. If someone else can find and access the article, it was in the Tuesday, April 17, 2018 issue of the Lassen County Times, Volumne 40, Number 26, pages 9A and 11A