yuppielawyer
Old Newbie
yuppielawyer
Old Newbie

May 1st, 2009, 8:08 pm #21

I'm going to post that link on the main thread because I think it pretty much puts all the nails in the coffin here. I am happy to see that some of this poor man's surviving family are stepping up to tell the truth about him in the face of this crazy woman's rantings.

Steve Huff

May 1st, 2009, 8:10 pm #22

I was getting to where it actually pissed me off to see anyone even starting to believe her story, which was a little irrational on my part. I was glad I was able to corroborate the JFK story between two disparate, disconnected sources. That put the nail in the coffin for me.Any msm outlet running with her story as if it might be true now should be utterly embarrassed.

May 1st, 2009, 8:55 pm #23

All I'm saying is this - for now - she's also associated herself with the Kennedys in the past. Can't tell you more than that, for now.
Don't tell me, she was on the grassy knoll At least she is easier on the eyes than Dennis Kaufman...
Yea, at least she's a sexy narciscist.

DrDoogie
DOJ

May 1st, 2009, 9:55 pm #24

Several people have mentioned how "hot" this woman is. Maybe, as I have gotten older and stopped thinking with my "Little Doogie", it takes more to impress me, but I don't get it. Perhaps, after too many drinks and being shot down by better prospects, I might make a move on this, but I would feel bad when I sobered up. Especially when she started telling me about her dad JFK while she was boiling my rabbit....

May 1st, 2009, 10:23 pm #25

What, no mention of Teddy Kennedy yet? Let her have her blast.BTW, I have an alibi for the night in question.

May 2nd, 2009, 12:19 am #26

What, no mention of Teddy Kennedy yet? Let her have her blast.
Dave, don't give her ideas. Next thing you know, she'll have been in the backseat of the car at Chappaquiddick with a snorkle and bathing suit."Uncle Teddy said we were going swimming".

May 2nd, 2009, 12:24 am #27

LMAO king!As usual, Steve is a god

May 2nd, 2009, 12:42 am #28

Ha Ha Ha King-Good One.As far as her being with RFK the night before his assassination, on that night he stayed at the St Francis Hotel, and ate at Jack's in SF. Wonder if she can place herself in SF on the eve of RFK's death.

Angie
DOJ

May 2nd, 2009, 9:31 am #29

Several people have mentioned how "hot" this woman is. Maybe, as I have gotten older and stopped thinking with my "Little Doogie", it takes more to impress me, but I don't get it. Perhaps, after too many drinks and being shot down by better prospects, I might make a move on this, but I would feel bad when I sobered up. Especially when she started telling me about her dad JFK while she was boiling my rabbit....
lol! @ "Little Doogie" and the Fatal Attraction reference.. : P

SoReal
Old Newbie
SoReal
Old Newbie

May 11th, 2009, 8:20 pm #30

I am still laughing at her claim that she went on 'sprees' with her father.
Has Perez actually used the word "sprees" (I'd have to rewatch/relisten to the clips to be sure)? Because what compounds the frustration of her being taken seriously is the media being careless with their own language & making the story wilder & wilder, whether intentional or not.