Johns Page @ Zodiackiller.com -- Required Read

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

March 21st, 2007, 4:51 am #1

Here's a link.

Kathleen Johns
Last edited by TomVoigt on January 24th, 2013, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zleuth
Zleuth

July 2nd, 2018, 8:52 pm #2

Tom,
Do we know if the fire in Kathleen John's car started in the passenger compartment or somewhere else, such as the engine compartment?  What do we know of the scope of the fire?

Also, what do we know about the car that her abductor drove?  I've heard it was a light colored American sedan, but not much other detail.   I've read somewhere else where KJ thought have been a white Oldsmobile Toronado,  but not which year it might have looked like, and model years of that car vary considerably.
Curiosity is a curious thing...

wixas
wixas

July 3rd, 2018, 8:00 am #3

I always wondered how did she not see the face of her attacker if she sat in his car...

Tahoe27
DOJ

July 3rd, 2018, 4:35 pm #4

She saw his face.
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   

Zleuth
Zleuth

July 3rd, 2018, 9:05 pm #5

If the fire was in the passenger compartment, it might have been initiated by her abductor when he went back to turn of the lights and get her keys.  If is was a slow burn,  it might not become noticeable until they were out of sight, but it would be all burned out by the time she was released, and there would not be a reason he would need to come back after she broke free.
Curiosity is a curious thing...

mini17
Old Newbie
mini17
Old Newbie

July 9th, 2018, 1:16 pm #6

kathleen johns.. donald fouke.. nd bryan hartnell with hearing the voice of kane.. all these gv damn evidence for larry kane.. then y isnt he a top suspect??
Im no expert.. im just a human

Tam75
Tam75

July 9th, 2018, 2:35 pm #7

Johns identified her abductor from the Zodiac wanted poster, then gave a completely different description of him. Also Larry Kane looks nothing like the wanted poster either. She changed her story several times apparently too. Doesn’t seem credible to me.

mini17
Old Newbie
mini17
Old Newbie

July 9th, 2018, 4:07 pm #8

Tam75 wrote: Johns identified her abductor from the Zodiac wanted poster, then gave a completely different description of him. Also Larry Kane looks nothing like the wanted poster either. She changed her story several times apparently too. Doesn’t seem credible to me.
what change of her story was there? why would she lie? she went into hiding and received a letter from zodiac.. this shows there is something to it right

Tahoe27
DOJ

July 10th, 2018, 2:22 am #9

mini17 wrote: kathleen johns..  donald fouke..  nd bryan hartnell with hearing the voice of kane..  all these gv damn evidence for larry kane..  then y isnt he a top suspect??
Where did you read/hear about Bryan Hartnell and hearing Larry's voice?
"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple". Dr. Suess   

mini17
Old Newbie
mini17
Old Newbie

July 10th, 2018, 10:54 am #10

Tahoe27 wrote:
mini17 wrote: kathleen johns..  donald fouke..  nd bryan hartnell with hearing the voice of kane..  all these gv damn evidence for larry kane..  then y isnt he a top suspect??
Where did you read/hear about Bryan Hartnell and hearing Larry's voice?
http://zodiackillerfacts.com/zodiac-the ... fications/