gardibolt
DOJ

February 11th, 2008, 7:49 pm #11

Doug, has Ted ever made any remarks specifically about the Sterling Hall bombing in Madison?

Slug
DOJ

February 11th, 2008, 10:24 pm #12

Not that I'm aware of, Gardibolt. But it looks to be the kind of thing he might have approved of.

June 19th, 2008, 8:25 pm #13

"It Just wouldn't do to move in on someone elses territory"*If* Richard Gaikowski is the Zodiac this statement makes alot more sense. Deoxys wrote:
My guess is that Z is referring to the 2/18/70 bombing of Park Station, which was attributed to the Black Liberation Army, but perhaps he's referring to the general targeting of SFPD by various organizations during this time.
Why would the Zodiac think that we would assume that he had anything to do a BLA bombing? Because he identified with the Black Liberation Army and assumed that other people would make the connection to him. In Richard's mind he was just as much of a revolutionary as the BLA.

June 19th, 2008, 8:55 pm #14

PC,I agree that those statements are interesting to considering in relation to Richard. The statements seems to connote a sense of respect for the bombers of Park Station and Z certainly followed the news enough to know who was being blamed for it.I suppose you could also make the argument that since he had already threatened police and threatened a bombing campaign, he thought that he WOULD be considered as a possible suspect and was merely denying responsibility.There's a similar discussion here in relation to Richard:http://zodiackiller.21.forumer.com/view ... 5028#45028