HTZ viewing issues

'Hunting The Zodiac' by John Mikulenka THUMBS UP!!!
WATCH ONLINE FOR FREE !!!
Discussion of "Hunting The Zodiac" by John Mikulenka should be posted here

otrabrit
DOJ

April 1st, 2010, 3:01 pm #21

Seen it all now. Thanks again Ryan!Seems a lot of us picked up on the same quote Rem and Zam. Caught my attention too. I think the rest of the quote was something along the lines of "....and LE wishes it had the time to devote to the case that the amateur sleuths do"

Sean
DOJ

April 1st, 2010, 7:07 pm #22

In fairness to Mike Maloney, he was open to sharing some communications (having been impressed with the code theory regarding Allen) that we wanted to follow up on.But then along came the DNA test and that stalled everything.

Rembrandt
DOJ

April 2nd, 2010, 2:47 pm #23

In fairness to Mike Maloney, he was open to sharing some communications (having been impressed with the code theory regarding Allen) that we wanted to follow up on.But then along came the DNA test and that stalled everything.
Sean,Are the codes you are talking about, the ones that were in the Belli letter vertically spelling out Allen's name? I really found that to be an interesting idea. As far as looking for a suspects name,it seems to me like Z would do something like that...
"Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." -The Boondock Saints-

Sean
DOJ

April 2nd, 2010, 3:13 pm #24

Yes Rembrandt, that was part of it but there was a hell of a lot more besides. I still don't know what to make of it today. There is an anomaly within these communications with regard to Allen but at the same time that which appears to clear him is also fairly evident. The theory itself came solely from the letters and ciphers and had nothing to do nor was it influenced by any belief in Allen as a suspect. The confidence at the time came from the fact that it evolved from an idea that Zodiac (whomever he was) would and did leave clues to his identity within these letters and ciphers and the name that was found over and over again just turned out to be Allen's.Someday I hope to have it all analysed and explained to me. Until then I'm happy to park it and continue looking at other suspects, ideas and the case in general. It would of course been nice to have found something that could have helped solve this mystery and it was a very interesting ride to have gotten as far as I did with it. However I really don't care who Z is, once we find him.

ratman
DOJ

April 2nd, 2010, 4:07 pm #25

I haven't had any problems watching the video, maybe because of using Google Chrome. In fairness to Allen (maybe a first) his name has all frequently used letters compared to Gaik, Kazinski, ect., so maybe that's a reason it was found in the letters more often.

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

April 2nd, 2010, 4:26 pm #26

Ryan and I need to keep this thread devoted strictly to viewing issues, so please post your reviews etc in the other thread. Thanks!

nordwind
DOJ

December 18th, 2010, 6:16 am #27

tried the link - it doesn't work
Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey