How about this:

Pocker
Old Newbie
Pocker
Old Newbie

February 4th, 2015, 1:37 pm #1

Not sure if anyone has ever tried this before but the pattern for the My Name Is cipher is 3 letters, 2 symbols, 1 letter, 1 symbol, 1 letter, 2 symbols, 3 letters. The same pattern is found in the 340 (with the argument that P in PBF is a letter and not a symbol). Now if you take this section from the 340 that lines up with the 340 section of the bus bomb letter you get the image below. 

First thing you may notice is the M's all line up. Also the 2 big dots and 1 small dot line up with the taurus or enclosed 8 symbols. It is also interesting that the section from the bus bomb letter have no cut off words. There is four full words there. Also if you shuffle the words you can get: Who Was This Man or This Man Was Who?

I'm wondering if maybe the bus bomb is key#1 and the my name is is key#2. Together with some algorithm or equation they solve section of the 340? Or maybe the bus bomb section is the solved answer and "who was this man" is just him playing another trick with an answer that gives no information at all? 

Sorry if this has been posted before, I haven't seen everything.
Last edited by Pocker on February 4th, 2015, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pocker
Old Newbie
Pocker
Old Newbie

February 27th, 2015, 3:23 pm #2

Ok so not exactly, but I thought it was sort of funny.

In seriousness though, I do find it interesting that those hooks go through my pattern.
Last edited by Pocker on February 27th, 2015, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bruce3
DOJ

March 4th, 2015, 1:25 am #3

Keep at it ya never know you may tie it up!

Pocker
Old Newbie
Pocker
Old Newbie

November 15th, 2017, 2:23 pm #4

Here is another interesting (I thought) solution I found based off of this suspect:

frank-valentine-dryman-t5028.html

Frank R.V. Dryman

FRANKRVDRYMAN

AFNVRKRDRYNAM