vscantu
DOJ

June 18th, 2009, 2:44 am #11

Please tell me this isn't true."Well, Perez may have the last laugh. Although we can't find it online, both KRON4 and ABC7 reported this morning that the SFPD, who are questioning the Zodiac Killer's alleged daughter this morning, will reveal that Perez's forensic and DNA evidence matches the evidence they have on '70s serial killer."http://sfist.com/2009/06/17/sfpd_confir ... idence.php
Uh, right. After 40 years, The Zodiac Killer case has been solved because some blogger said so. No news from those actual TV stations mentioned or word from LE- we just have to take that bloggers word.Right. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I wasn't suggesting that the news was correct, just thought it was interesting that some outlets were reporting it in the Bay Area.
Choop- I didn't mean to imply that you thought the Zodiac case had been solved. I was just pointing out that the claims by that blogger have no basis in fact. They can't be verified by anyone or any reliable source. I appreciate that you at least took the trouble to post them for us to see. Hopefully we'll get word from LE about Perez's interview soon.

Choop
Old Newbie
Choop
Old Newbie

June 18th, 2009, 4:22 pm #12

Uh, right. After 40 years, The Zodiac Killer case has been solved because some blogger said so. No news from those actual TV stations mentioned or word from LE- we just have to take that bloggers word.Right. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I wasn't suggesting that the news was correct, just thought it was interesting that some outlets were reporting it in the Bay Area.
Choop- I didn't mean to imply that you thought the Zodiac case had been solved. I was just pointing out that the claims by that blogger have no basis in fact. They can't be verified by anyone or any reliable source. I appreciate that you at least took the trouble to post them for us to see. Hopefully we'll get word from LE about Perez's interview soon.
Haha, no worries. I just didn't want you thinking I thought this was true.

greg
Old Newbie
greg
Old Newbie

June 18th, 2009, 6:11 pm #13

Besides..the SFist blog..is there any other reliable news outlet that is following the story objectively??SFGate is an extension of the chronicle, and it seems DP has her own version of CBS13 in the PR news stuff...but wow, who can you trust these days?

Tracers
DOJ

June 18th, 2009, 6:15 pm #14

The O.C. Register has been good.