EARLVANBESTJR is the ZODIAC

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL OF ALLTHUMBS DOWN!!!
Discussion of this new Zodiac book by author Gary L. Stewart should be posted here
fxbby74
SFPD
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

June 19th, 2018, 11:35 pm #81

sandy betts wrote: fxbby74, There was not a Zodiac crime on 3-21, Kathleen Johns was on 3-22, that is changing the facts.
People often make things fit their suspect by changing the numbers or changing the symbols to make the name they need to appear in a cipher. 
Sandy ,

Again I could have done better with my sketch , you could have asked me about it instead of implying I was referencing a Zodiac crime or changing things to make my point . Wrong on both charges .

Your next post to this is the reported heights weight and how EVBJR doesn’t fit within those ranges and that their was possibly the wrong hand writing tested .

The first point we just covered the ranges are all over the place 5’8” at the stine site as an example from one of the reports I read 6’ plus at another etc... hard for me to dismiss anyone close to the all over the place ranges .

The next item the hand writing , first off even if it is true that the hand writing was wrong it doesn’t dismiss EVBJR as a suspect . Also that has Zero to do with my findings Zero . It doesn’t change anything in fact , everything I have found isn’t in his book . one thing doesn’t have anything to do with the other then why mention it ??? You don’t want to believe his complete name is in the 408 because he may have gotten something wrong in his book ? Is that how it works ? You told me before I was pulling numbers from out of the air ( para phrasing ) I showed you I wasn’t . So that means using your logic everything that you post isn’t to be trusted . Correct ?

I’m not trying to go at you here , I’m trying to be nice actually . I think it’s funny though as an example the dialogue goes like this ..... you found EVBJRs zodiac birthday within the complete position of his name in the 408 .... did you know that they tested the wrong hand writing ? What does one thing have to do with the other ???

Mike
Quote
Like
Share

Paradice
DOJ
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 12:44 pm

June 22nd, 2018, 2:17 am #82

The relevance of the handwriting is that a companion book by a handwriting expert was published to bolster Stewart's claim that Best was the Zodiac.  The incredibly dubious, flipped-fingerprint scar "match", the find a letter on each line of the cipher to spell EVBjr method, and the handwriting analysis are the key points of evidence Stewart cites as proof that his biodad was Zodiac.  Given that the most important evidence he presents is bogus and unreliable, it is difficult to accept anything else Stewart says or what is presented in book as factual.
Quote
Like
Share

fxbby74
SFPD
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

June 24th, 2018, 3:39 am #83

Paradice wrote: The relevance of the handwriting is that a companion book by a handwriting expert was published to bolster Stewart's claim that Best was the Zodiac.  The incredibly dubious, flipped-fingerprint scar "match", the find a letter on each line of the cipher to spell EVBjr method, and the handwriting analysis are the key points of evidence Stewart cites as proof that his biodad was Zodiac.  Given that the most important evidence he presents is bogus and unreliable, it is difficult to accept anything else Stewart says or what is presented in book as factual.
Paradice,

Hmmm ? Don't really know how I want to respond ?  Do items like this help the cause ? Not in his book . Spell out the Halloween card hand , invert letters that can be  , do the same with EVBJRS name in the 408 etc....

Mike 
Scan0014.jpg
Scan0013.jpg
Quote
Like
Share

I-Love-You
Old Newbie
I-Love-You
Old Newbie
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 3:08 am

June 24th, 2018, 3:47 am #84

Paradice wrote: The relevance of the handwriting is that a companion book by a handwriting expert was published to bolster Stewart's claim that Best was the Zodiac.  The incredibly dubious, flipped-fingerprint scar "match", the find a letter on each line of the cipher to spell EVBjr method, and the handwriting analysis are the key points of evidence Stewart cites as proof that his biodad was Zodiac.  Given that the most important evidence he presents is bogus and unreliable, it is difficult to accept anything else Stewart says or what is presented in book as factual.
Just out of curiosity, how many suspects have had their handwriting matched to the Zodiac's by "handwriting experts?"
EVB and Sandy's Honcho or his partner. Any others?
Quote
Like
Share

Paradice
DOJ
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 12:44 pm

June 24th, 2018, 4:31 am #85

It depends on how you define the term "experts", but if you set the bar to the level that identified Best's handriting as Z's then the list includes:  Art Allen, Larry Kane, Mr. X, Jack Tarrance, the Unabomber, BTK, Gaikowski, Rev. Edward Fliger, Ed Edwards, the NY Zodiac, Air Bud, etc.
Quote
Like
Share

fxbby74
SFPD
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

June 24th, 2018, 1:48 pm #86

Paradice ,

Again relavance , your argument I believe is Gary Stewart didn’t support his claims . My arguement is while that may or may not be true ? It doesn’t dismiss him as a suspect . It certainly has no bearing on what I have found that supports EVBJR as the Zodiac . You argue he tested the wrong handwriting , I show his zodiac day of birth within his complete name using every position of his name . Are you arguing that his lack of support for his claims somehow makes my findings disappear or makes them irrellavent ? If that’s the arguement that makes no sense either, again where is the relevance ? Their is nothing that I have seen that proves that EVBJR can’t be the zodiac . Do you have anything ?

So what is the relevance to my work ? His claims don’t dismiss EVBJR while my code finds support him .

The above I posted , all the letters from his name inverted = 340 , all the remaining letters at his name in the 408 = 118 , the EVBJ positions add to 340 . 408 works to 714 34. Not only is his name in the Halloween card his birthday is in the skeleton hand . You can see the methodology and you can see once again all letters positions etc used . Clearly defined .groups . You know I have lots more ....

Ok you say he hasn’t done his job in support of his claims . I know I certainly have . How is his non support ( of his claim ) relevant to what I have discovered ? In fact is their any name anywhere in zodiac works that can claim and show what I have found ?

Mike Hallifax
Quote
Like
Share

I-Love-You
Old Newbie
I-Love-You
Old Newbie
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 3:08 am

June 24th, 2018, 6:08 pm #87

Paradice wrote: It depends on how you define the term "experts", but if you set the bar to the level that identified Best's handriting as Z's then the list includes:  Art Allen, Larry Kane, Mr. X, Jack Tarrance, the Unabomber, BTK, Gaikowski, Rev. Edward Fliger, Ed Edwards, the NY Zodiac, Air Bud, etc.
It might be wise then to not put a lot of credence in handwriting "experts".....
Quote
Like
Share

Paradice
DOJ
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 12:44 pm

June 25th, 2018, 12:07 am #88

You start with the solution Evbjr = z, and of course you find if you add enough things together (or subtract, multiply, whatever) you get the numbers you are looking to get.  The relevance is that Stewart and his claims gave you the solution to start with.  This is the most common reason others find their suspect's name in the ciphers or letters or whatever: because they are looking for it.  Do you mean to say you would have found the name without relying on Gary's work?  I can't disregard Best as a suspect because credible claims have to be made to regard him as one in the first place.  Otherwise, this is all fruit from the poisonous tree.
Quote
Like
Share

fxbby74
SFPD
Joined: May 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

June 25th, 2018, 9:23 pm #89

Paradice wrote: You start with the solution Evbjr = z, and of course you find if you add enough things together (or subtract, multiply, whatever) you get the numbers you are looking to get.  The relevance is that Stewart and his claims gave you the solution to start with.  This is the most common reason others find their suspect's name in the ciphers or letters or whatever: because they are looking for it.  Do you mean to say you would have found the name without relying on Gary's work?  I can't disregard Best as a suspect because credible claims have to be made to regard him as one in the first place.  Otherwise, this is all fruit from the poisonous tree.
He found EVBESTJR , Daniel found Earl I think I said look at Van sitting their . So ? Relevance to what ? What is that supposed to mean ? Gary Stewart found part of his dads name in the 408 , So ?

As it turns out his dads name is in the 408 . I set out to see if their was more to validate the name within the letters and other codes etc or would point to it etc .... I stated that along time ago . Guess what I found validation .

When did I say I would have found EVBJRs name in the 408 without Gary finding part of it ? What is that supposed to mean ? Also what does that matter his name is in the 408 . When I found it in the Halloween card you asked me if I would have found it without a name I think I said no probably not . I had no idea then either , wondering what does that matter ? his name in the 408 , it actually exists so what is your point ????

Take some of the numbers ?? The 115 find is all of them and I’m sorry that they add up to 115 because that’s what 1/8/5/2/0/2/2/1/5/2/1/6/2/1/7/2/1/8/2/1/9/2/3/2/2/3/3/2/3/4/2/4/9/2/5/1 does . What number are they supposed to add up too ?

The backwards letters in EVBJR name add to 340 all of them

NVEKHFGTWB add to 118 that’s all of the remaining letters at EVBJRs name . All of them

The 4 attacks by zodiac calendar 274 105 270 284 and EVBJRs zodiac birthday = 888

I have lots more .

I know you are trying to create a poison fruit scenario with the handwriting etc . This claim is bogus so the rest has to be looked at as suspect ..... You do know that Earl Van Best Jr s name has been in the 408 since sometime before 7/31/69 and Gary Stewart came out with his book in like 2014 . So please explain the link between the possible hand writing problem and a name that has been in the Zodiac 408 for 48 years , I can’t wait .

Also I see we are bringing others into this good , I have been asking about name finds by others which do half as much as EVBJRS name find does . So you reference them maybe you can show us some examples ? The reality is using an arguement of say Dennis Kaufman’s claims were bogus so yours are too , silly . Or look he found things too etc etc so again what does one have to do with the other ?

Again I would love to compare my discoveries to these other finds I hear about as some sort of a rebuttal or slight to my finds but I never get to see them .

Mike
Quote
Like
Share

Paradice
DOJ
Joined: March 9th, 2007, 12:44 pm

June 27th, 2018, 6:25 am #90

download/file.php?id=456&mode=view

That is not clearly appearing in the cipher.  None of the "Evbjr name appears" appear clearly, without using the original code AND the solution, or without serious cajjiggering involved in getting the "solution".  It is important that Gary Stewart is an unreliable source and shameless opportunist when it comes to making money off of the suffering and grief of others.  Worse, he could have given loved-ones of Zodiac victims false hope that the murderer had been identified (fortunately, the claim is not believable enough to have caused such belief).

Does he endorse your numerology?  I don't know of anyone else who thinks/plans things in a manner similar to your numbers game.  It is the most compelling evidence against Best, but there is no way to know if your suppositions are correct or if Zodiac (or anyone other than you) thinks/thought this way.
Quote
Like
Share