EARLVANBESTJR is the ZODIAC

THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL OF ALLTHUMBS DOWN!!!
Discussion of this new Zodiac book by author Gary L. Stewart should be posted here
fxbby74
SFPD

June 5th, 2018, 7:38 pm #51

Any questions so far we have a complete name in a zodiac work lining up exactly to that names Zodiac birthday and that names position matching up to the 3 first I did it claims .

Pretty straight forward to understand so far I think .

EPotts
EPotts

June 6th, 2018, 7:36 pm #52

fxbby74 wrote: Any questions so far we have a complete name in a zodiac work lining up exactly to that names  Zodiac birthday and that names position matching up to the  3 first I did it claims .

Pretty straight forward to understand so far I think .

Yes I have questions, but DH is right . You can make a case for people like Gyke also based on whats in the codes. Is everything a coincidence? Is it that Sullivan had an interest in codes? That Allen wore a zodiac watch? Is this part of some master plan with a false trail of breadcrumbs? AND why can such a good case that there is clues about EVB in the codes be made? was he the killer? OR did he have inside information? . Does he then look for something in the codes because he already knows something is there and he wants to cash in?  He however probably does not know what that something is. Why are there possible clues to his identity? Who did not like EVB and would want his name in there besides EVB? AND maybe Gyke also?  If there is a master plan you have to consider the halloween card is a code. I had to guesstimate what that is and what I came up with is something that implicates EVB. I sent the info to someone probably everyone knows on this forum and get ignored ,probably because they hate EVB as a suspect so much they do not consider one word I say even though my hunch is he probably is not the zodiac killer..Is the same person sending the codes the real killer? Why am I ignored when all I want is confirmation as to the dimensions of the halloween card? We already know Sandy decided against it being a key because of the timing, but I question her ability to ask the right questions in the first place. Without the right questions you are counting on dumb luck as to getting the right answer.  My primary interest was with the codes but I may have to look into these things further.

fxbby74
SFPD

June 6th, 2018, 9:40 pm #53

E Potts ,

thanks for the response , I will start by saying the GYKE to AUSE ( KEY ) is intriguing to me . That being said Gyke involves 4 positions in the 408 while EVBJR involves 12 with his complete name all linked . That’s just part of the story .

So let’s try to view his complete name find in context . At one point I tried to find the 12 most popular first names in the 408 and started to look at the most prevelant surnames etc . I completed the first names of those 12 I found 3 I only looked at Smith I believe and couldn’t find it . I also pointed out at that time that even if you could find Michael , many next letters which would start last names couldn’t be found linked to Michael , so if you follow this out the amount of actuall complete names that could be found is minuscule if you ran through all names with that expected trend to continue . So EARL VAN BEST JR is in very unique company .

So let’s look at the number 115 much like complete names their are very few places in the 408 where you can find 12 linked positions which would add up to 115 using 3 parts as a guide . You can throw out 1-99 and all the linked 12s for starters and many of the later numbers as well , their are not many places where you can create 115 within 12 spaces using the number 3 ,

So we have a name that is in the extreme minority of All name finds which happens to fall exactly on the number 115 . Which is a number which is very rare to find .

So hypothetically you find EVBJRs name the next day after it was mailed , say you applied dividing of the positions of it by 3 because the 408 was divided into 3rds and came up with that very same number 115 . A couple of days later he gives himself a name Zodiac . What unbelievable coincidence , the 408 being mailed in 3rds , a complete name landing on a complete number which has meaning to EVBJR because of Zodiac EVBJRs birthday falls on day 115 of the zodiac calendar . Just this alone is astronomical the odds against this happening ,

Then what are the odds of this happening as well ? The EVBJR positions added as whole numbers = 2671 by coincidence Zodiac doesn’t send a letter claiming his first attack until 731 which is grouped with his second attack , then a note on 927 car door and a letter on 1013 , crazy as it is those add up to 2671 a match .

So a cipher divided in 3 , a complete name , which lands on a number 115 created because of where the name lands and the 3 , then 4 days later he calls himself Zodiac which matches 115 to that name which in turn is a perfect match to that names birthday . Go out 2 more times to his first claims and you have another direct hit to his name .

I hope this helps and I have more .

Mike Hallifax

I know I went off Epotts I’ll re read your post and answer , thank you

Paradice
DOJ

June 6th, 2018, 10:45 pm #54

"The fact that he called himself the Zodiac" when?  Is that a "someone said" he called himself the Zodiac source?  Because the methodology you are using, starting with the solutions and plugging things in, is similar to the approach of every amateur who is sure they have solved a cipher.  

I know whatever you are doing is more along the lines of numerology, but no matter how unlikely it seems that his name appears here or birthday appears there it boils down to circumstantial speculation.  It may be darn interesting or compelling speculation, but it cannot be assumed as fact.  That is probably the reason people are commenting that your work is interesting, but no one is jumping to endorse it.  Is Gary going to use any of what you have done in future editions of his book?

Oh, the Baba comment was a compliment.  I know the Lincoln part seems a bit backhanded, but I was just pointing out that he had an amazing mind for dates, numbers, etc.  My point was I admire your determination (like I admired Baba's) even if I do not necessarily agree with your theories or solutions.

fxbby74
SFPD

June 7th, 2018, 12:17 am #55

Paradice wrote: "The fact that he called himself the Zodiac" when?  Is that a "someone said" he called himself the Zodiac source?  Because the methodology you are using, starting with the solutions and plugging things in, is similar to the approach of every amateur who is sure they have solved a cipher.  

I know whatever you are doing is more along the lines of numerology, but no matter how unlikely it seems that his name appears here or birthday appears there it boils down to circumstantial speculation.  It may be darn interesting or compelling speculation, but it cannot be assumed as fact.  That is probably the reason people are commenting that your work is interesting, but no one is jumping to endorse it.  Is Gary going to use any of what you have done in future editions of his book?

Oh, the Baba comment was a compliment.  I know the Lincoln part seems a bit backhanded, but I was just pointing out that he had an amazing mind for dates, numbers, etc.  My point was I admire your determination (like I admired Baba's) even if I do not necessarily agree with your theories or solutions.
Hi Paradice ,

Thanks for clarifying your earlier post from what I have seen in your previous posts it didn’t make sense to me that you were going off on me but I wasn’t sure at the time .

What I was trying to say was we have a name in the 408 with a matching number  ( 115 ) and then the author of the 408 4 days later happened to call himself the Zodiac which in turn works perfectly with that name and number giving that number meaning to that name . I didn’t mean for it to come out the way you took it .  I wasn’t implying EVBJR called himself the Zodiac their even though I know it’s him and he did :) .

Paradice I think their is a lot of things going on with people and my posts , some people don’t understand , or don’t understand probability etc  some people don’t want to believe it , don’t want this over etc etc or at times I have done a lousy job explaining this

Here’s what it is in a glob sorry this will be all over the place .... :) complete name , complete zodiac birthday number made from the 408 format 3 a match to eight eight eight , an inverted match to the date of the first attack , ABEST positions = 1220 216 days from the first 2 attacks to his birthday zodiac introduced day 216 complete Best starts at 216  7+14 + 195 ( regular day of the year for his birthday ) = 216. 115 +7+14 = 136. 408 format 118 number which can be made from his birthday, also complete 118 at his name in the remaining letters  , a complete match to the first claims of attack , a complete match to the 4 claimed attacks with his birthday 3332 = 7x14x34  single section EVBJ points  = 340  408 spread out towards zero   43 42 41 87 86 85 84 83 82 81 = 714  3 2 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 = 34.  444 from Earl in 408 to my name starts that cipher off Earl also 444 across the start and finish of his name in 408 , his birthday multiplied and inverted minus the days to his birthday 35 th which was in the middle of the attacks = 444. sEcReT pAL skeleton VAN ......B 2 E 3 inverted N or S 4T JR in second skeleton , or Earl Van BestJR in the Halloween card Earl created at the reorganized symbol in exorcist card busbomb letter 6 pages times 119 = 714 1/6 2/6 3/6 4/6 5/6 6/6 or 21/6 233 numbers on car door is 7th letter point in 408 N + T 7 14 34 G N across start and finish point of EVBJRs name or 714  66 positions between start and finish of name . The four attacks by zodiac calendar 274 105 190 204 + 115 his zodiac birthday = 888 second match to the 408 format , starting down across his name in the 408  215 233 251 all add to 8 or 888 those were the 174 positions in his name in order down 888-174 = 714

I can show you and back up all of this , notice a lot of complete matches using the complete name  and everything their , all 4 attacks all 3 first letters the entire number 408 start and end points of his name , 444 come on seriously 888 from his birthday and the 4 attacks  etc etc etc This shouldn’t happen probably in the trillion to 1 range . I’m being serious . I’ve been asking for like 3 years if anyone has anyone that does anything even minimally close to this met with silence .

It is him it has to be .

Thanks for clarifying earlier comments , thanks for pointing out a potential misunderstanding in my earlier post .

Thanks again

Mike

fxbby74
SFPD

June 7th, 2018, 3:39 am #56

I started going off their Paradice but like I said I can back these things up.  One thing I need to ask you is what you meant by plug things in ? 

Here's what I showed above regarding the 115 birthday find . ….

Methodology : 408 divided into 3 parts Authors name of 408 given to himself Zodiac .

Location of Earl Van Best Jr in 408 using complete cipher complete Earl Van Best JR Position 185 202 215 216 217 218 219 232 233 234 249 251 using " 3 parts " 1 8 5 2 0 2 2 1 5 2 1 6 2 1 7 2 1 8 2 1 9 2 3 2 2 3 3 2 3 4 2 4 9 2 5 1 all numbers added = 115 

8/4 author of 408 claims name as  " Zodiac "  ,  Zodiac calendar starts 3/21 add 115 days to this start date Result End date 7/14 Earl Van Best JRs Birthday 7/14 

mike

Paradice
DOJ

June 7th, 2018, 11:22 am #57

What I mean is how sometimes you know to use the Gregorian calendar and other times you know to use Z calendar.  Or, sometimes you add all the dates and sometimes you subtract a certain number of days.  I guess you have just had a lot of time to think about these things, but if you were presenting this theory in the early 70's, I would be highly suspicious of you being Z.

So, by plugging things in I meant that you knew when to multiply or add or subtract or .... Not that you were randomly selecting numbers and throwing them in, hope that clarifies my point.

EPotts
EPotts

June 7th, 2018, 7:08 pm #58

FX there is more to implicate EVB than any other suspect. I do not need convincing. See my latest video number 7.  The dums dums here do not get it. I already had solutions without the name to go with it. Someone once again made a comment about pet suspects. Those letters with the .dot ,the c and the v going in 2 different directions become tahoe. The c is replaced by e. That makes the initials ev with the 2 letter v's. It is the 7th symbol up and the fourteenth down. having trouble with my phone so I hope I can do another video to put the bow on top of the already wrapped up package

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

June 7th, 2018, 8:43 pm #59

EPotts wrote: The dums dums here do not get it. 
Knock it off.

fxbby74
SFPD

June 10th, 2018, 2:19 am #60

Paradice wrote: What I mean is how sometimes you know to use the Gregorian calendar and other times you know to use Z calendar.  Or, sometimes you add all the dates and sometimes you subtract a certain number of days.  I guess you have just had a lot of time to think about these things, but if you were presenting this theory in the early 70's, I would be highly suspicious of you being Z.

So, by plugging things in I meant that you knew when to multiply or add or subtract or .... Not that you were randomly selecting numbers and throwing them in, hope that clarifies my point.
Thanks Paradice ,

A few people have claimed that I’m pulling numbers from out of the air or even cherry picking . So I guess when I read that I’m plugging things in I instinctively plug that comment in with the others . now I know what you mean anyways ... not that I’m just pulling numbers out of the air or ignoring some .

I have admitted in the past that even if I’m wrong with some of this and or it’s just coincidence it doesn’t dismiss the strength of the rest . Someone was even questioning me recently about the use of the Zodiac calendar , talk about cherry picking , the murderer called himself the Zodiac .

So let’s look at that first , let’s say that he didn’t use the Zodiac calendar . Earlvanbest jr still falls on the number 115 because the 408 was broken into 3 parts so I broke the whole numbers into 3 seperate parts and presto an absolute match to the zodiac calendar . Then the author of the 408 happens to call himself Zodiac 4 days later . I don’t think people actually understand the odds against this happening are .

So I believe he manipulated math and coded his identity into his body of work , based on the fact that he sent coded messages and spoke of his name and identity right out of the gate .

He gave us his attacks he highlighted them , he highlighted his messages , he sends one message for the first two attack’s , gives us one the same day as the 3rd and then waits 2 days after a 4th attack . I’m giving you why I looked at the attacks and letters by date . He highlighted them .

So to your larger point how do you know.... from the above . The 4 attacks using the Zodiac calendar = 773 the 408 was mailed in 3 sections of 8 or 888 888-773 = 115 again no their suspect can claim this . Again I took a big chance looking at the Zodiac calendar when we have a killer named Zodiac .

The 3 first letters after his 4 attacks add up to a number 2671 that matches the exact positions of EVBJR in the 408 a complete group = to a complete group that’s why I added them up. Even if you want to bury your ( not yours ) head in the sand , these seperate items all add up to the same number .

The 4 highlighted attacks 1220 74 927 1011 added as a group = 3232

The months and days 12 20 7 4 9 27 10 11 added = 100 add those to the whole number and we get 3332 , say you don’t like that even though the month and day are from the same whole numbers . At EVBJR in the 408 are the letters not used N VBEKHFGWT happen to = 118 not only do we have a major cipher mailed #. .... the first initial positions using the single section EVBJ = 340 also if you add first number 7 + 1 + 3 11 4 + 4 = 8 118 340 was mailed 100 days after the 408 . So you have now 3332 this name in the 408 has a birthday 7x14x34 = 3332 again no one can claim this match either . Paradice I wondered how he might code his identity thus the idea about 3332 and the highlighted attacks .

I added up the days to his birthday from the first 2 attacks because the 408 was mailed in the middle of the 4 we get 216 a match to the day of year he called himself the Zodiac . This is probably something you question ? If he used the zodiac calendar to represent himself why wouldn’t he use the Gregorian calendar as well . All of the above I listed were added groups .

This would be based on Again he sent us a code , ( he asked if the police were having fun with the code ) in the letters with the 408 he says cipher , which is a code but I think he was hinting at someone else .
(4) 3 2 1 (0) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (8)
43 42 41 87 86 85 84 83 82 81 = 714 3 2 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 = 34 good thing he decided to make the cipher symmetrical when he broke it up into 3 sections and didn’t use the last 18 positions “ signed the Zodiac . “ I’ll just wait for 4 days before I tell them who I am .

Paradice I hope this clears Some of this ? Here’s one I think you might be talking about the first 3 attacks by zodiac Gregorian calendar 354 185 270 plus month and day =888. the last attack in the first “3” where he dresses up and claims his attack the very same day it occurs . Again I’m adding because it’s a group looking at the normal calendar I’m looking at calendars because he called himself the zodiac .

Mike