Vindog
DOJ

May 24th, 2009, 5:27 pm #11

Thank you for that!Even though clinical, it keeps it in layman's terms.Nice job poetical!Vin

otrabrit
DOJ

May 24th, 2009, 6:17 pm #12

Yes thanks poetical.If my main man Vin and myself can understand it you've done a good job of explaining !!

poetical
Old Newbie
poetical
Old Newbie

May 24th, 2009, 7:29 pm #13

You're welcome Vin and Otrabrit!

June 25th, 2009, 10:50 pm #14

Who ever the doctor was who said that Deborah Perez is ok in the head, needs a shrink himself. Sorry for being so harsh but this shell of a woman is like a thorn in my side.I haven't had much time to keep up with all of the news and the post about her so forgive me if it has already been posted.There will be a press conference tomorrow in Sacramento at 11am. It will be at the Raddisson Inn 500 Leisure Lane . Perez's step sister Janice Hendrickson will speak about her father not being the Zodiac. Duh !No offence to her, just Duh to the stupid idea that Guy was the Z.Because it is in D.K's.backyard I have the feeling he will announce that his stepfather Jack was the Z.LOL My feeling is he has been put on the back burner so to speak, and got in touch with Janice to back him and take the heat off of Guy ? That is just what has popped into my head, not fact yet ! Most of you know how I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to Zodiac lol.

poetical
Old Newbie
poetical
Old Newbie

June 26th, 2009, 5:42 am #15

Who ever the doctor was who said that Deborah Perez is ok in the head, needs a shrink himself. Sorry for being so harsh but this shell of a woman is like a thorn in my side.I haven't had much time to keep up with all of the news and the post about her so forgive me if it has already been posted.There will be a press conference tomorrow in Sacramento at 11am. It will be at the Raddisson Inn 500 Leisure Lane . Perez's step sister Janice Hendrickson will speak about her father not being the Zodiac. Duh !No offence to her, just Duh to the stupid idea that Guy was the Z.Because it is in D.K's.backyard I have the feeling he will announce that his stepfather Jack was the Z.LOL My feeling is he has been put on the back burner so to speak, and got in touch with Janice to back him and take the heat off of Guy ? That is just what has popped into my head, not fact yet ! Most of you know how I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to Zodiac lol.
Sandy, I didn't realize anyone would have taken this point of view or I would have already clarified. Dr. Singer is not saying Debra is mentally or Psychologically ok. He is saying he can not find any deceipt in her. Debra's story and Dr. Singer's backing of her story depends upon her having either PTSD (postraumatic stress disorder) or a Dissociative Disorder. Actually, for purposes of any kind of hope of believeablity it is essential they bill her in this light which they have done and from a mental health point of view very effectively. What is obvious to me is at the very least Debra is suffering from depression. However, my above concerns still hold. I am concerned Debra believes this story so intensely she has internalized it and therefore it will appear credible to others who don't know the facts of her subject matter. Have you seen the Night Listner with Robin Williams? This movie has this same theme.

yarbchris
DOJ

June 26th, 2009, 3:16 pm #16

I really don't think Singer's capabilities or qualifications in his field are in question. However, as in the case of Dr. Cyril Wecht, it is hard not to question the motives (and sometimes even the findings) of those who appear to gain financially (directly or indirectly) from expressing their opinion publicly.From the beginning, Deborah Perez's allegations have been forwarded not by law enforcement or even journalistic investigation, but by a calculated use of the press.When it comes down to brass tacks, this whole thing looks to be little more than an exercise in profit and publicity at the expense of the Zodiac case.