ratman
DOJ

December 3rd, 2011, 7:04 pm #101

Sounds like a Kaufman replay "The case will be closed, Jack will be declared Zodiac". We will see if she's right.

Sierra
Old Newbie
Sierra
Old Newbie

January 16th, 2015, 5:55 pm #102

SerialProfilingfan wrote:
Just thought I would post these from the coast to coast website galen cook was on again, I like the handwriting kinda zish in a way .

When I was a kid I always thought the sketch of Zodiac and DB Copper were the same. Both were 5'10" and both used a felt tip pen to write their notes. I also liked using the felt tip (FLAIR) pens, so that doesn't mean anything. The only thing really different was that DB Cooper was 75 pounds lighter than Zodiac, but he could have gone on a diet. I notice that DB Cooper envelope in the picture above has two stamps.

ratman
DOJ

January 19th, 2015, 3:51 am #103

Sierra,
Interesting coincidence, Nanette and Terry B are discussing that exact thing on her board. They either believe Jack was Z and Cooper or was on the ground signaling Cooper when he jumped.
http://nanetteb.forumchitchat.com You can read on the Kaufman threads (Jack the Zodiac) what their theorys are  - consider yourself warned. :)
Last edited by ratman on January 19th, 2015, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

jim t
DOJ

June 11th, 2015, 5:43 pm #104

Ex navy seal looking for Cooper's parachute crashes his mountain bike in a step gorge and breaks his leg an uses his iphone charger and shoestring to make a splint!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wil ... ?cid=sm_fb

Nin
DOJ

June 12th, 2015, 1:54 am #105

jim t wrote:
Ex navy seal looking for Cooper's parachute crashes his mountain bike in a step gorge and breaks his leg an uses his iphone charger and shoestring to make a splint!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wil ... ?cid=sm_fb
Lucky guy! Thanks for the link.

-Nin

jim t
DOJ

July 11th, 2016, 6:18 pm #106

The history Channel has a new D B Cooper show "Case Closed" , with anew suspect! Last night there was a two hour episode, with old suspects being discussed by two ex law enforcement persons and a new suspect was introduced by two amateur detectives. Tonites show will feature the new suspect and interviews with the FBI and the original flight crew. On last nites show one of the things they talked about was where the money was found along the Columbia river and how it had to flow upstream to get there. One of the tipsters to the investigative journalist's was that the money was planted there, in 1979. The family that found it had been at a party and a person followed them and put the money where they could find it the next day. On the program the family is interviewed and asked about the money, etc. and then the persons on the show evaluate the answers. One of the suspects on the first show was Gary Maccord who hijacked a plane in Utah and was later killed in a shootout with the FBI. Another was the new suspect Dan Cooper who's daughter was interviewed and later discounted. Another was a ex-marine special ops in Viet Nam who had a sex change operation. Tonite the show will follow the new suspect to Iraq and try to interview and close the case.

nordwind
DOJ

June 28th, 2018, 5:28 pm #107

Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey

Uncle Sporkums
Old Newbie

June 28th, 2018, 9:57 pm #108

Thanks again, Nordwind!

Robert Rackstraw, Vietnam Veteran. Still alive at 74 in San Diego, and is not responding to requests for comment.

“This letter is too (sic) let you know I am not dead but really alive and just back from the Bahamas, so your silly troopers up there can stop looking for me. That is just how dumb this government is. I like your articles about me but you can stop them now. D.B. Cooper is not real,” it reads.

"I  want out of the system and saw a way through good ole Unk,” he writes. “Now it is Uncle’s turn to weep and pay one of it’s own some cash for a change. (And please tell the lackey cops D.B. Cooper is not my real name).”

Brushbunny

June 28th, 2018, 10:17 pm #109

His letter reminds me a little of another notorious criminal that liked to taunt the police.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

nordwind
DOJ

June 28th, 2018, 10:53 pm #110

No problem Uncle Sporkums....my pleasure....
Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey.....R Lee Ermey