fxbby74
SFPD

February 25th, 2018, 6:42 pm #421

05 Jun 2015, 16:11 #86
I am reposting this here, so it does not get lost:

http://zodiackiller.fr.yuku.com/topic/7 ... XHJBEYl9QI          

Haley's find may even reveal the information the 340 "cipher" was supposed to conceal. Remember that Zodiac asked in his MY NAME letter "By the way have you cracked the last cipher I sent you? My name is_________" and then a cipher follows AEN etc.

He directly refers to the 340 as a cipher that would contain his name. Look at the 340. Where would you expect to find Zodiac's name? In the last line, where we can even see a ZO^aik next to his crosshair symbol!

If you take Haley's find as plausible and possible, then you have to look at the last line of the Bomb Letter passage: EVERTOBESEENAGAIN. Notice the N gets stuck in the previous line (Never to be seen again).

EVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

E         T    B   S         A

What means ETBSA?? Nothing. Unless you check the alphabetical sequence of the characters, the sequence in which the characters appear: ABEST

A BEST

Looking at the MY NAME IS cipher, the cipher contains 13 characters:

MY NAME IS A BEST, that is indeed 13 characters.

It could mean that Zodiac's true name was one "of the best". For those of you who favor Earl Van Best as a possible suspect, have at it. I only know I looked into this independently from any association or expectation with EVB.

Kinda would match Zodiac's humor though he displayed with the Bomb letter "goof", wouldn't you say..

-Nin

v
Old Newbie
v
Old Newbie

March 14th, 2018, 4:07 pm #422

TomVoigt wrote: (The original discussion thread about this new book had reached more than 1,100 posts, so today (June 19, 2014) I have decided to add several additional threads, including this one.)

The author believes Earl Van Best jr.'s name can be found in Zodiac's codes. Newbies are impressed. Are you? If not, why?

I am not impressed, as I could use the author's methods to find virtually any name in the ciphers.

Nothing new, people have been finding what they were looking for in this case for 45 years...
You said it, Tom. So after giving this "discovery" some nice coverage why keep headlining it?

fxbby74
SFPD

March 14th, 2018, 8:47 pm #423

v wrote:
TomVoigt wrote: (The original discussion thread about this new book had reached more than 1,100 posts, so today (June 19, 2014) I have decided to add several additional threads, including this one.)

The author believes Earl Van Best jr.'s name can be found in Zodiac's codes. Newbies are impressed. Are you? If not, why?

I am not impressed, as I could use the author's methods to find virtually any name in the ciphers.

Nothing new, people have been finding what they were looking for in this case for 45 years...
You said it, Tom. So after giving this "discovery" some nice coverage why keep headlining it?
It actually should be headlined it’s not even close to being headlined . it’s stronger than anyone else headlined on this website . Even the exorcist card slash reassignment that spells LEAIH ( I think that’s how it’s spelled here ) actually spells the proper EARL as another example pointing at him .

If you have read some of my last posts regarding the name and Gary Stewart etc , He found part of EARLS name EVBESTJR , with nothing to backup it up , he didn’t see the complete name etc .

You do realize that this name falls perfectly on the Zodiac day of year for that name , has 118 in the rest of the cipher letters , 340 at the EVBJ points 340 in his name , 354 in his name the same day as 12/20 , matches up to 888 , 390 , 408 , the attacks , first 3 letters claiming the attacks on and on .

Show me another name that does any of this , there isn’t . Why people don’t want to understand and accept this 1 in who knows how many million odds of this happening is beyond me . While I knew this site would have posters that were biased , I thought it would be a healthy bias meaning let’s scrutinize Gary’s findings . Fine . But .....

When someone else actually finds a name that works with dates attacks etc , why would you ignore it ? It’s the strongest thing here , it’s not in a book , and maybe some of that healthy bias punched some holes in Gary’s claims ? What does any of that have to do with all the rest of this ?

I’ll ask again is there a name Found in the zodiac letters codes that has a matching birthday to its name found across the start and finish of that same name , let’s start with very simple and expand from their .

Mike

fxbby74
SFPD

August 9th, 2018, 11:59 pm #424

Nin wrote: I am reposting this here, so it does not get lost:

http://zodiackiller.fr.yuku.com/topic/7 ... XHJBEYl9QI            

Haley's find may even reveal the information the 340 "cipher" was  supposed to conceal. Remember that Zodiac asked in his MY NAME  letter "By the way have you cracked the last cipher I sent you? My name  is_________" and then a cipher follows AEN etc.

He directly refers  to the 340 as a cipher that would contain his name. Look at the 340.  Where would you expect to find Zodiac's name? In the last line, where we  can even see a ZO^aik next to his crosshair symbol!

If you take  Haley's find as plausible and possible, then you have to look at the  last line of the Bomb Letter passage: EVERTOBESEENAGAIN. Notice the N  gets stuck in the previous line (Never to be seen again).

EVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

E         T    B   S         A

What  means ETBSA?? Nothing. Unless you check the alphabetical sequence of  the characters, the sequence in which the characters appear: ABEST

A BEST

Looking at the MY NAME IS cipher, the cipher contains 13 characters:

MY NAME IS A BEST, that is indeed 13 characters.

It  could mean that Zodiac's true name was one "of the best". For those of  you who favor Earl Van Best as a possible suspect, have at it. I only  know I looked into this independently from any association or  expectation with EVB.

Kinda would match Zodiac's humor though he displayed with the Bomb letter "goof", wouldn't you say..

-Nin
Figured I would move this forward .