Tonka
VPD

April 22nd, 2009, 8:49 pm #31

He spelled America with a k. That seems nazi-ish to me...

ae35unit
ae35unit

April 22nd, 2009, 9:35 pm #32

Some possibly-related topics:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apopheniah ... on_biasGot those when this thread brought to mind some stuff from The Illuminatus Trilogy:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_Enigma[ ... umbsup.gif[/img]

Tonka
VPD

April 22nd, 2009, 10:03 pm #33

I don't get what you're trying to say ae35unit! What does 23 Enigma or bias have to do with it? Are you saying we're bias to Hitler as a theory? If apophenia is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data, then i'm afraid most here have experienced it! Ha! Could you please say what you mean? Sorry if i'm being a complete idiot and taking it wrong. Just trying to understand!Thanks!

April 22nd, 2009, 10:27 pm #34

Interesting that there apparently is such a heavy restistance to a possible theori that Zodiac might be influenced by nazism.The process Church have been discussed as a possible connection to the case and they were heavily into nazism, so was the Manson family which is also discussed in theories connected to the Zodiac case, so why this resistance and ridiculing on this possible nazi hint in the Aug 1996 letter?I sure do respect those who does not agree, and I hope that those who dosen´t agree do respect those who find this possible theorie interesting, is that to much to ask?
Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me :)

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

April 22nd, 2009, 10:53 pm #35

Interesting that there apparently is such a heavy restistance to a possible theori that Zodiac might be influenced by nazism.
Well, my opinion is based on what is most likely to be true based on the known facts, and not a resistance of some sort.The trouble with anagraming is there is no way to determine if it was intentionally an anagram, and if so, which anagram is correct."No address" can be rearranged to read "dad snores", so should we look for Zodiac suspects who had a father born in early August?http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... t=1000Also, WW2 lasted quite a few years and one can look back and find something relevant that happened involving Germany/Hitler on almost every day of the year.But most of all, had Zodiac been pro-nazi/Hitler, I can't think of a likely reason he wouldn't have just stated as much in plain English. I mean it's not like he was running for office.

April 22nd, 2009, 10:54 pm #36

He spelled America with a k. That seems nazi-ish to me...
Tonka could you please explain who spelled America with a k and were?

TomVoigt
Site Owner
TomVoigt
Site Owner

April 22nd, 2009, 10:56 pm #37

Gaikowski and his newspaper spelled America with a K, sometimes two or three.AmerikaAmerikkaAmerikkka

April 22nd, 2009, 10:59 pm #38

Interesting that there apparently is such a heavy restistance to a possible theori that Zodiac might be influenced by nazism.
Well, my opinion is based on what is most likely to be true based on the known facts, and not a resistance of some sort.The trouble with anagraming is there is no way to determine if it was intentionally an anagram, and if so, which anagram is correct."No address" can be rearranged to read "dad snores", so should we look for Zodiac suspects who had a father born in early August?http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cg ... t=1000Also, WW2 lasted quite a few years and one can look back and find something relevant that happened involving Germany/Hitler on almost every day of the year.
Tom as I said i do respect fully that people don´t agree, what I dont understnad is why people get sarcastic and ridicule.I had no proble with your post expressing that you didn´t agree.And I have good resons to beliving that Zodiac might be influenced by nazism, reasons that I can´t share at this point.

April 22nd, 2009, 11:00 pm #39

Gaikowski and his newspaper spelled America with a K, sometimes two or three.AmerikaAmerikkaAmerikkka
Thanks.

Vindog
DOJ

April 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm #40

Vin, you'll be pleased to know (unless its already carved on your heart) that on March 22nd 1933, President FDR signed a Bill legalising the sale of BEER and WINE !!!!!!
hahaha...that must be why I'm a recovering alcoholic!! LOLVin