m13
DOJ

10:59 PM - Nov 26, 2010 #21

Case Closed:Zodiac is deceased!
Then how are you still posting, Dave? Must be the Red Phantom...
I Said Good Day!

4:24 AM - Nov 27, 2010 #22

Dave,He was standing on a water heater!Water connection -so he is the Zodiac!The author probably has a case for this creep as being Z.We need to read this book to see if she uncovered anything of value for the Z case.Or it may be just loose connections,etc.We give everyone a chance.The actual autopsy or Annas' report is found as a narrative in the court case on Lake's site.

4:42 AM - Nov 27, 2010 #23

More info:click Google Las Vegas and the perp's name.He tried as did another murderer before him to raise the contention using his scummie lawyer (who cares if Antonio stabbed a women to death!)that Clark Co. and Las Vegas are not part of Nevada and of course lost! Guess he may be Z as he disputed jurisdictional areas!

sreed
Old Newbie
sreed
Old Newbie

12:00 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #24

The perp was 29 in 1974, born around 1945 or so. That would put him on the lower end of the original zodiac sketch, and in the same age range as the guy seen lurking at Berryessa. Was this dude from the bay area? Can anyone find addresses used by him?

Seagull
DOJ

4:33 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #25

The perp was 29 in 1974, born around 1945 or so. That would put him on the lower end of the original zodiac sketch, and in the same age range as the guy seen lurking at Berryessa. Was this dude from the bay area? Can anyone find addresses used by him?
Surianello was born Mar. 7, 1945, I believe in New York. I think he may have had a jailhouse wedding to a woman who is from, San Leandro, East Bay Area. I haven't made a connection to how she would have known Surianello and I'm checking with TF to see if she comes up with the same info and can expand on it.

8:30 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #26

Zodiac? Not a chance.

Seagull
DOJ

10:17 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #27

Oh, I bet you are absolutely correct, Nacht! He seems a little on the small side going by his prison stats though he could have shrunk a bit with age. After being in prison for as long as he has you'd think that his DNA would have been run through the system by now but you never know with that.I would like to see a picture of the guy and learn his connection to the Bay Area.BTW I checked with TF and she came to the same conclusions as me regarding the jailhouse wife. They were married Oct. 14, 1981 in Carson City, NV where the Nevada State Prison is located. He was married under the name Anthony Surianello, Anthony being the Americanized version of Antonio. The last name is not common in the US and virtually all but the wife live on the east coast. He was also listed in the obituary of his father under the name Anthony. It looks like his mother is still living as are some siblings. They are all back east.

pootyXX
pootyXX

10:35 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #28

Other than the fingerprints in the hotel room and the acquittance stating that Surianello had been with the victim the night before, was there any additional evidence linking him to her murderAlso:
In seeking reversal, he alleges that his conviction was obtained in derogation of the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution
What would that be exactly? I'm Australian so I'm not familiar with most of the American Constitution or American laws. (Though Law & Order plays on TV over here most nights, so I know a little haha)

Seagull
DOJ

11:53 PM - Nov 28, 2010 #29

Poot, briefly, the 4th amendment has to do with unreasonable search and seizure and the 14th deals with due process which prohibits depriving a person of life, liberty or property.Look them up at Wiki or something.

10:15 PM - Nov 29, 2010 #30

Sea,Lake must have some info in the book on any CA connections or she would have no case at all.His true height and weight do not matter- it's what he 'appeared' to be in 1969.As I keep saying no scales or height device at any Z spot.