EddieBarsh92
Old Newbie
EddieBarsh92
Old Newbie

June 5th, 2018, 8:31 pm #31

Hey everyone I was thinking about the Esther and had an idea. Esther jumbled up can spell a few different words such as "Theres" "her" "the" etc.. Can we get our Photoshop expert here to create a meme similar to the ALA one above where we have examples of Zodiacs "theres, her, the" on one side and using Gaiks esther to create examples of the same word on the other side

Regal_Legal_Beagle
Old Newbie

June 5th, 2018, 9:03 pm #32

Using one printed word for handwriting comparisons is not really worth anything. You need to find many examples and make apples to apples words to compare or it's nothing but confirmation bias.

I'd be interested to see more examples of JG's writing. 

Regal_Legal_Beagle
Old Newbie

June 5th, 2018, 9:08 pm #33

Not "make apples to apples words"... sheesh. Sorry. I meant: Find the handwritten words and make apples to apples comparisons. 

TejasRob
VPD

June 5th, 2018, 9:31 pm #34

TomVoigt wrote: He also misspelled the city he had lived in for years.
Looks like he screwed up California too, but tried to correct it.

EddieBarsh92
Old Newbie
EddieBarsh92
Old Newbie

June 6th, 2018, 6:11 am #35

No no no u got me all wrong. The word Esther isn't seen as evidence or proof its more of a "for shits and gigs" type thing. I'm just curious what it would like look if we jumbled a few letters around to form other words. We did something similar with a drawing from the good times I see no reason we couldn't do the same here