Thanks Zemalf!

June 24th, 2014, 1:04 am #1

Hey Zemalf!

I'm a long time fan of yours, just wanted to say thanks for all of your posts and Let's Plays. I've followed you through Fallout, XCOM, Civ 5, Blade Runner, Grimrock and some of Deus Ex. I've LOVED every minute. Oh and of course your year in review greatest hits... those are hilarious!

I saw you post a lot of Dark Souls videos and decided to try the game (DS II) on the PC based on your videos and I've been playing the heck out of Dark Souls II and loving it now. I haven't been this excited about a game in a while.

What are you working on next I wonder? Can't wait for your next series.

Thanks again!!

Madrigal

June 28th, 2014, 2:52 pm #2

Hi Madrigal, and welcome to the forums! I'm happy you've enjoyed my videos that much and if my videos even inspired you pick up an awesome game like Dark Souls 2, even better

I've been on a hiatus from video making and gaming because of the new job I got in on May (after short phase without any job), but I plan to get back on all this in July (a matter of days when I'm typing this post). I'll continue the old on-going series first, e.g. Skyrim, get back in the rhythm if you will and then see what new stuff I'll start.