9:23 AM - Sep 07, 2013 #41

Zemalf, sorry for bothering you with this one, but I just can't seem to find that mod, which gives the NPC's wandering around Skyrim equipment too, like backpacks, walking sticks, etc. They wear cloaks and stuff, but not backpacks. I know this is a dull question, but I just did not find any information about that, I have no idea which mod does that, I have Frostfall, which adds those items and I have almost all the gameplay-changing mods that you have, not the visuals, texture-changing ones though.
I keep watching Skyrim LP and looking for the next best shot of Ulik that will be good for sketching:)
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

10:58 PM - Sep 07, 2013 #42

Sziszyke, the mod you're looking for is Wet and Cold. It makes the NPCs wear cloaks and hoods when it's raining, put on fur when it's cold, and it also adds the backpacks and such when they're traveling between cities. This is just a visual thing, the NPCs don't necessarily have these items as "loot". With Frostfall installed, Wet and Cold recognizes this and sometimes gives them walking stick or Frostfall fur backpack, etc.

6:43 AM - Sep 08, 2013 #43

Oh damn, one of the mods I didn't look up I think, because I figured I didn't really need it. Now I do:) I thought it only modifies the enviroment. Thank you:)
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

10:02 PM - Oct 02, 2013 #44

great Ulik video today (Part 24)...I especially love how Ulik talks to himself as he explores the cave and fights the bandits...like he's constantly giving himself a pep talk

1:28 PM - Nov 02, 2013 #45

Hey Zemalf

I was watching you lets play of Ulik, and I noticed how you used archery targets and training dummies at "training" and I remembered of a mod I use which may be useful for you as it never give EXP even though it should as it is Roleplay. It also add usable wood pile and crates, barrels and kegs so you can refill you bottles and collect more food and drink. You can also chop down trees and mine rocks

So I thought I should link it to you just in case you ever wanted to check out or use it in you lets play. It is called Dynamic things.

Thanks for the good vids and you time

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32448/

11:24 PM - Jan 15, 2014 #46

Hey Zemalf, I apologize if you've already answered this elsewhere and I've missed it, but do you have plans to return to your Ulik Let's Play? The X-Com vids are fun too, but I miss Skyrim

12:27 PM - Jan 24, 2014 #47

TheDenizen wrote:Hey Zemalf, I apologize if you've already answered this elsewhere and I've missed it, but do you have plans to return to your Ulik Let's Play? The X-Com vids are fun too, but I miss Skyrim
Skyrim LP will return today (Jan 24th), as soon as the video is uploaded (and it processes successfully too).

I got back to recording this week and plan to have 5 Skyrim vids out per week from here onward, Fridays to Tuesdays.

10:02 PM - Jan 24, 2014 #48

awesome news! Looking forward to it!

1:56 PM - May 03, 2014 #49

Zemalf, I'm enjoying the series so far. I'm not too far in, since I've only recently got my new computer up and running (and able to run heavily modded Skyrim of course). I just wondered, are you using an ENB at all?