2:06 AM - Mar 27, 2017 #31

"Fair Use" cases are almost never won in favor of the defendant. Fair Use is a hard thing to prove because there is no concrete definition of what exactly is constituted as "fair use." IE, if you claim fair use in a copyright case, you will almost always lose.
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. - Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

11:05 PM - Jun 04, 2017 #32

Just wanted to add a few words of encouragement. I registered an account because I saw some of the old footage of your project Sylux and it was pretty thrilling. Great to see that this site is undergoing an overhaul, and I hope that inspires people and leads to some great new modding projects. I don't have a lot of time for video games these days, but I still get waves of nostalgic joy when I see clever new Zelda 64 content. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this community creates.

Keep up the great work everyone!

-M.

4:40 AM - Jun 05, 2017 #33

Thanks for the kind words Mechanica. This site overhaul has been really slow, but I try to yet things done when I have time. Hopefully I can freshen it up fast enough to not lose interest.
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. - Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

8:23 PM - Sep 26, 2017 #34

Not to be bothersome, but how are the shirts coming along? I really want to wear one around because I'm proud to be a member in this community and it would do good to advertise for this site. I don't want to go make my own because I want the money to go help support the site. Any update would be nice, if you need any help, I can help.

11:35 PM - Oct 22, 2017 #35

I'm still considering whether or not to contribute any money in the first place. As it stands, the only difference would be advertisement removal. Ads aren't really that distracting, so the money wouldn't do too much benefit to the site. I barely have much time for the site as it is.

I am leaning more towards not taking money at all, that way nobody can accuse me of pocketing the cash.

I'll still design some shirts, but I think I'll have no money funneled here.

2:36 PM - Oct 14, 2018 #36

mzxrules wrote: The community needs more people that actually want to learn how to hack proper, rather than all this "blind leading the blind" shit.
Is that me? I hack some things correctly by checking it out but I don't know what the Hex stuff does in the game yet.