[OoT] Zelda: Sealing War Between Dimensions

9:17 PM - May 19, 2014 #1

Hey everyone, VTN here. I've decided to make a thread in regard of a new mod I started awhile back. The mod, is a texture mod to make anyone/anything from OoT 3D look a mix of Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW style based while ported in OoT 64. The mod will contain restored elements from the Pre Alpha, Alpha, Beta, and Pre-release stages of Zelda64/OoT64 mixed in with the 3DS graphical resources as well as textures based upon ALBW. The mod will have some originality as well. The mod will be based on/off of both Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW(including one in particular piece of beta content) as it comes the inspiration of both. For Adult Link in the mod I will be his original model but re-textured for now until his 3DS model is ported in. Young Link will use the 3DS model by Flotonic. If all works out well for this mod, perhaps maybe an actual modded quest may included in a future release of the mod. For now, this mod is just retexture add on to Flotonic's OoT 3DS Link import mod. Think of it as bonus content. If you want to help with the mod, feel free to ask, no worries, I promise will give credit. ;)

Screenshots:

Team Triple Dimension 64:

VTNShade(me) - Retexturer, leader

Outside Help/Resource-rs:

xDaniel, gabyelnuevo, TheCjes, SanguinettiMods, and Flotonic - 3DS Young Link port

Jiyaro - Help with some of the 3DS textures

Credits so far:

xDaniel, gabyelnuevo, TheCjes, SanguinettiMods, and Flotonic - 3DS Young Link port

VTNShade(me) and Jiyaro - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 style 3DS Young Link textures (hair, shield, sword, brown undershirt)

VTNShade(me) - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW mix based style Adult Link textures (hair, shield, sword, tights, eyes)
Last edited by VTNShade on 5:30 PM - Nov 22, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

9:55 PM - May 19, 2014 #2

Pretty neat stuff man :)
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. - Hero's Shade, Twilight Princess

10:08 PM - May 19, 2014 #3

Very good. Hope this get's finished!
2nd registered member of these forums. Doing custom swords and stuff. Owner of Zeldaboy14 Production Works.

1:18 AM - May 20, 2014 #4

Thanks. Anyways, Update:

What do you think? Anyone who wants to help, feel free to ask.

Credits:

VTNShade(me) and Jiyaro - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 style 3DS Young Link textures (hair, shield, sword, brown undershirt)

VTNShade(me) - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW mix based style Adult Link textures (hair, shield, sword, tights, eyes, boots, belt, gauntlets)

VTNShade(me) - New custom ALBW x Alpha/Beta Zelda64 mix style sword icons

VTNShade(me) - Stalfos and Skulltula textures
Last edited by VTNShade on 1:56 PM - Jun 02, 2014, edited 2 times in total.

2:01 AM - May 20, 2014 #5

Looks Great! Keep it up! :D
Need Help With A Project? Message Me ;)
~ M i c h

Deleted User
Deleted User

11:41 AM - May 20, 2014 #6

It would seem my shield texture isn't being used, so it might be wise not to credit me for creating the texture when, in reality, mine isn't being utilized.

Edit: Misread the credits.
Last edited by Guest on 11:43 AM - May 20, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

4:50 PM - May 20, 2014 #7

Jiyaro wrote:It would seem my shield texture isn't being used, so it might be wise not to credit me for creating the texture when, in reality, mine isn't being utilized.

Edit: Misread the credits.
Would you like me to add you to my team for my mod? Additional retexturing assistance is always welcome. :) Also, don't worry about your shield texture, it's still a part of the pack. I made some adjustments to the texture so that it looks more zelda64 beta style. Probably might wait until 3DS Adult Link is ported to show off that shield as like an alternate bonus texture to be a neat part of the pack.

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:56 PM - May 20, 2014 #8

VTNShade wrote:Would you like me to add you to my team for my mod? Additional retexturing assistance is always welcome. :) Also, don't worry about your shield texture, it's still a part of the pack. I made some adjustments to the texture so that it looks more zelda64 beta style. Probably might wait until 3DS Adult Link is ported to show off that shield as like an alternate bonus texture to be a neat part of the pack.
I appreciate the offer, but I hate being relied upon. The simple act of somebody counting on me for something makes whatever it is I'm doing feel like a chore, thus causing me to despise it relentlessly. I apologize, but again, thank you for the offer.

If I do help in the future, it would be because I became bored and decided to lend a hand completely of my own free will.
Last edited by Guest on 6:59 PM - May 20, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

5:29 AM - May 21, 2014 #9

Can someone send me the young link shield texture I want to make a custom shield that matches the style :D

fear the hero

4:50 PM - May 22, 2014 #10

Link_The_Lefthanded_Swordsman wrote:Can someone send me the young link shield texture I want to make a custom shield that matches the style :D
You want the Young Link Shield texture I'm using or 3DS Young Link's default shield texture? Also you say you want to make a custom texture that matches the style, do you mean for this mod or your own? Please be specific.