Shaq Mason Jersey

chenyan94
250+ Posts Member
250+ Posts Member

September 12th, 2018, 3:38 am #1

Case Keenum was never a highly sought commodity in his NFL career. He entered the league as an undrafted free agent Marshal Yanda Jersey , has been cut twice, once got traded for a seventh-round draft pick, and finally became a starter last year because two other quarterbacks were hurt.
So when Keenum became a free agent this offseason and a Hall of Fame quarterback in John Elway wanted to make him the Broncos’ starter, he finally felt like he’d made it.
“When my phone rang and it was John Elway telling me to come sign with the Broncos Garry Gilliam Jersey , it feels pretty good, especially as a kid growing up an Elway fan,” Keenum said on SiriusXM NFL Radio, via Nicki Jhabvala of The Athletic. “We actually talked first when I got to Denver. It was great. Walking into his office there and it’s John Elway behind the desk. It’s Big John. He’s definitely a presence Shaq Mason Jersey , obviously one of the greats that ever played the game. There’s a lot of tradition and history there, and a lot of it is because of him. It’s a cool atmosphere, a cool organization, and I’m just happy to be a part of it.”
The last time Elway signed a free agent to be the Broncos’ starting quarterback Chris Doleman Jersey , he hit a home run with Peyton Manning. It may not be realistic to think Keenum can have that kind of success in Denver, but Elway is confident he’s found the right man again — and Keenum appreciates a Hall of Famer having confidence in him.
The Buccaneers have omitted the supposed face of the franchise from their marketing videos. Quarterback Jameis Winston‘s face also won’t be seen within the team’s home stadium (other than on the field).
Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports that Winston won’t be on any of the gigantic murals positioned in the corners of Raymond James Stadium.
It’s the clearest indication yet that the Buccaneers may be on the fence about Winston, who has been suspended for the first three games of the season for violating the Personal Conduct Policy. Although the fallout from the allegation that he groped an Uber driver in Arizona more than two years ago could have been a lot worse than it was, the team seems to be maintaining some distance from its starting quarterback.
Winston is signed through 2019 Kyle Williams Jersey , with a fifth-year salary of $20.9 million that is guaranteed for injury, for now. Once Winston hires a new agent, the Bucs may decide to try to persuade Winston to sign a revised deal that gives the team greater protection against ending up on the hook for the full amount of the Year Five compensation. Some have argued that he should be cut.
 Adidas Vincent Trocheck Jersey