[ti]sta[/ti]Las aventuras Yuri de La Pucelle

August 25th, 2017, 8:09 pm #1

Finalmente aprendi como hacer temas por cual usare este para poner varias historias del personaje de La Pucelle de la serie Mahouiku, ella es una gran personaje que tuvo una muerte tragica y por eso quisiera tuviera felicidad con varias chicas de su serie y de otras tambien, por cual seran crossover aunque el shippeo favorito sea con su amiga de Infancia, Snow White.

Empezamos con esta de La Pucelle con las personajes de Fate/ Apocrypha, Jack The Striper y Reika Rikudou
[+] Spoiler
La Pucelle x Jack x Reika Rikudou

In a small house, Three women were living together. Two of them, the Nobble Knight La Pucelle and the Servant , Jack the Stripper, were in a intimidated moment, this Two knew each other thanks to Jack Master, Reika Rikudou who previously Know La Pucelle for saving her from a imminent end. La Pucelle and Jack Fall In Love for each and here right now they are making love, the Dragon Girl was lying in old style bed with her spread legs by Jack holding her thighs licking her slowly moving to La Pucelle between legs, for her size Jack had a great ability with her Tongue, putting her inside La Pucelle, feeling the warm and a sweet taste, La Pucelle was Tapping her tail in the floor:
Jack:''Are you enjoying?''
La Pucelle:'' Always, my Little Wife is touching me nicely''

They kissed with a tight hug. It was La Pucelle Turn now, she hold Jack and put in her in a position when she can spread her Legs, the hips of Jack were so pretty that tasting them was a pleasure, La Pucelle smelling them passing her beautiful noise for all the things, them her tongue moving until Jack crotch:

Jack:''Nghh...aaah...nghh...a'' ( Petting La Pucelle head while she licking her) Can we hold hand?...nghh...''
La Pucelle:''Oh course'' (Stoping for a moment, licking her lips since the taste of Jack is not to wasted)
With they left hand they interlocking fingers meanwhile La Pucelle right hand grab Jack right Thigh, and pushing more her tongue inside Jack, sucking with a increased intensity, Jack was moaning, feel La Pucelle beautiful fingers interlocked with her hand and feel her nails in her thigh was a experience very tasty:
Jack:''Aaaah...La Pucelleee...aaah....nghhh...La Pu....''
The small girl had a intensed shake and La Pucelle feel Jack nectar in her face, she stop and moved to kiss Jack, the girl putting her arm around La Pucelle head, and interlocked her legs around La Pucelle hips, the kiss were more soft but long like they tasting each other savor by in they mouths:

Jack:''I love you, Sou-chan'' ( Wet lips sounds)
La Pucelle:''I love you, too, nghhh...''
Reika:''Ara, do i came late?''

Jack mom, Reika, just enter the room, the little girl jump of the bed and run to hug her:
Reika:''Remember, tonight with all three will be one?''
Jack:''Mh...with mommy this will be ever more fun''
Part 2
[+] Spoiler

Reika Rikudoi is not a mage, but she had enough knowledge to use in the case of La Pucelle, save her of dead after she fight a Monster called Clanberry, after this event she even help La Pucelle stop the sadist game of this woman with the help of Jack, they relationship progress well to the point Reika take La Pucelle virginity but few weeks ago she was in this intimidated relationship with Jack, not proper lover but more than companions. Reika will join to the War of Grail and was wishing this possibly last night together become a good memory:
Reika:''Are you been shy, Sou-chan? You forgot the savor of my body already?'' With an irony smile.
La Pucelle:'' IT'S NOT LIKE THAT?'' (Blushing) I just now had Jack... (Sight)''
Jack:'' You can both of us'' (Hugging her Mom, Reika with a hand in her head) Mommy will make us had a great memory together''
Reika:''Ara, you will reject this propose? ''Smiling Seductively
La Pucelle Look to the other side, heavily blushing:
La Pucelle:''As you like ( Can believe I will had a threesome)'' Shaking
Reika:''I'm happy...So, let's warm you first'' Licking her Lips.

Reika walk slowly to La Pucelle direction, removing her boots before gently push La Pucelle in the bed, on top her, gently moving her lips to La Pucelle mouth inserting her tongue carefully, still intense, feeling Reika breath in her face, and her gorgeous body moving to to make pressure, her breast were touching La Pucelle chest.
Reika hand holding her and with this La Pucelle was on mercy on Reika decision, Jack was watching impatiently, sucking her finger:
Jack: ‘I want to Kiss Sou-chan again''
Reika break the kiss and move to La Pucelle crotch, she is not going savor the center on her legs, she take the Dragon Girl Tail, Reika always thought it was pretty. La Pucelle tail was to give her equilibrium during Fight, however when she turning on is quite sensible, Reika move a bit of her hair to a side and Lick the Tip of the Tail, making La Pucelle shake and want to close her legs, Reika grab her thighs:
Reika:''No, Sou-chan, this is your best part''
She put the Tail in her mouth, make turn with her tongue around the tip. When she stars sucking, La Pucelle shakes again:
La Pucelle:''Aaah...Rei-chan...nghhh...that's is too much''
Reika continued and massage her the rest of the tails, she remove the top of her green dress, she put La Pucelle tail between her breast and move to forwards and backwards, it was soft but the speed make itch every time she move to from and feel a relieve when she push to behind:
La Pucelle: ''It's doesn't see obscene...aaah...aaah...to you, Rei-chan?''Heavily Breathing
Reika:''Never, your tail is just this pretty''
After this Reika Stop, La Pucelle was tired but the best part was to begin:
Reika:''So, Jack, come to us''
Jack:''Yay''

Reika wasn't using underwear, so she spread La Pucelle legs and connect they crotch, because Jack Licking previously it was soaking and both Girls feel a warm in they crotch, feeling melting. Jack move to La Pucelle head and sit her crotch in La Pucelle mouth, the dragon girl grab her thigh and star licking her with more intensity than before since now the weight of Jack was on her favor, Reika move her hips to forward and backward:
Jack:''Mommaaaa...''
Reika:''Is fine....aaah....let's hold hand''
Jack:''Yes...mommy...aaah''
It was a beautiful scene, a small girl sitting in a bishoujo face while a gorgeous woman was moving in her hips, both girls holding each other hands while feel the breath of each other face.
La Pucelle feel the nectar of Jack to spill in her face, while Reika feel her and La Pucelle crotch milting with a hot temperatures.
This scene stop, Jack moves to her mom breast to rest there:

Reika:''So...Sou-Chan put your pretty Tail between the spaces of our crotch''
La Pucelle:''As you wish ''
Even thought she was tremble close to exhaustion, the offer to taste both girls as once was like a gift. Her Tail move to Jack and Reika between crotches, she grab Jack buttocks and move to forward and backward quickly.
''Bam-bam-bam'' Was the sound bed:
Jack:''Mommaaaa...Sou-chan feels just to good...Kyaaa''
Reika:''I know...honey...I know...nghhh''
La Pucelle:''Both of your are my happiness...Nghhh''
''FINISHED!''
The three women fall on the bed, exhausted. Reika still had some strength and put herself between this two girls.
After sleep a bit, Reika wake up first and put her hands in both girl heads, without them noticing it, Reika put a contract on La Pucelle will become Jack Master in case of worse happens. Reika don't know what will happens in few hour when they go to the battle, however, she know her daughter will be in the best hands

September 1st, 2017, 6:57 pm #2

Tambien La Pucelle y Hinako teniendo relaciones con ella usando este cosplay de gata, como sentandose en la cintura de La Pucelle como en aquella escena de Sakura Trick.

September 4th, 2017, 4:50 pm #3

La serie Vividred Operation, cual ya es algo vieja y bastante olvidada tiene personajes atractivas para relaciones con La Pucelle, no todas para una relaciòn romantica, varias solo para una relaciòn sexual, pondre los ejemplos:

La Primera es Akane, la protagonista quien es muy viva y trabajadora, pero su personalidad inquieta, con La Pucelle tendrian relaciones sexuales muy disfrutables especialmente con La Pucelle poniendo su cola en las nalgas de Akane pero no para una relaciòn duradera, en cambio su hermana menor, Momo, seria con quien La Pucelle tendria una relaciòn romàntica para casarce ya que Momo es hogareña y trabajadora.
Claro La Pucelle puede tener un trio con Akane y Momo, incluso embarazar ambas.

September 5th, 2017, 10:27 am #4

Otras dos, primero Wakaba quien es muy atletica, tiene un fisico atractivo y con La Pucelle tendrian intensas relaciones sexuales especialmente la vaquerita pero no un romance con Wakaba por su cierta rudeza. En cambio Himawari podria tener un romance con La Pucelle, ella es hogareña e inteligente, cuando Himawari tenga relaciones con La Pucelle adorara poner su cola entre sus senos y estimularla.
Claro las tres pueden tener un trio.

September 6th, 2017, 10:23 am #5

Otras dos, Rei, quien fue la antagonista tiene gran habilidad de pelea por cual La Pucelle tendria que derrotarla, pero luego de eso Rei se enamoraria y La Pucelle aceptaria sus sentimientos. Ambas tendrian relaciones sexuales y Rei le gustaria tener la cola de La Pucelle en sus nalgas una vez tiene desarrollada esta parte. Pero para tener un romance seria con Aoi, quien es elegante y hogareña, la posiciòn favorita de Aoi seria la vaquerita.

September 11th, 2017, 12:20 am #6

Con respecto al fanfic del trio entre Jack, Reika y La Pucelle encontre esta imagen de Jack con Astolfo
cual muestra como seria el Oral que Jack haria en La Pucelle.

September 11th, 2017, 5:08 pm #7

Esta imagen oficial muestra el gran trio que hace La Pucelle con Jack y Reika

September 11th, 2017, 5:11 pm #8

MuginoChannel wrote:Esta imagen oficial muestra el gran trio que hace La Pucelle con Jack y Reika
Esta imagen oficial muestra el gran trio que hace La Pucelle con Jack y Reika

September 13th, 2017, 1:57 am #9

MuginoChannel wrote:
MuginoChannel wrote:

Jack: From now on, with three will always be one. right Mamma?
Reika:''Oh course''
La Pucelle:''I hardly can ask for better wifes''

September 18th, 2017, 9:19 pm #10

Takao:''La Pucelle, you can enjoy me as you please''
La Pucelle:''Are you sure?''
Takao:''Yes, i was dreaming had your tail in my inside''