Xisico 702

Xisico 702

May 10th, 2017, 6:21 am #1

I picked one up at the Malvern show in .177 caliber and was amazed by how well the gun felt and fit. This little carbine is light and powerful, and deadly accurate. I don't have a chrony, but check penetration on an old real estate sign. With a full charge it easily shoots through the metal sign. I like it so well that I have already ordered another in .22. Xisico knocked this one out of the park, guys. It comes with a foster fill cap and 3 8-shot magazines. Doesn't seem to waste a lot of air, either. Can't wait till the .22 gets here.
Last edited by Griff1950 on May 10th, 2017, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 11th, 2017, 6:55 pm #2

It has been a while since anything from China tickled my curiosity.

May 11th, 2017, 11:35 pm #3

I picked one up at the Malvern show in .177 caliber and was amazed by how well the gun felt and fit. This little carbine is light and powerful, and deadly accurate. I don't have a chrony, but check penetration on an old real estate sign. With a full charge it easily shoots through the metal sign. I like it so well that I have already ordered another in .22. Xisico knocked this one out of the park, guys. It comes with a foster fill cap and 3 8-shot magazines. Doesn't seem to waste a lot of air, either. Can't wait till the .22 gets here.
What"s the cost of these 702s?

May 12th, 2017, 2:33 am #4

Real photographs of this model are few and far between on the interwebs, and it would be nice to actually see a production model.

May 12th, 2017, 7:01 pm #5

May 13th, 2017, 5:34 am #6

My .177 is a prototype, I got the production model in .22 this morning, but haven't got to shoot it yet. The prototype doesn't have a LDC, but the production rifle is equipped with one. I'll mount a scope and shoot it tomorrow. Oh, yeah, price is about $250. I love these little carbines.
Last edited by FairMinded on May 13th, 2017, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.