worn out but CDT and Steve trigger

worn out but CDT and Steve trigger

September 6th, 2006, 7:29 pm #1

Today I came home from work and decided to got throught my favorites and get rid of old favorites from the past. I came across a forum with a link to the new GTR III.....(what horse sh[t!!!. There are complete pics of the machining process on CDT site. CDT just added grooves into the trigger itself I looked and looked and there is no change from the GTX II to this "New Design". Steve I had posted before about"this is none of my business" and what not, this man is a total con and has "kicked you in the chucks". I think he needs a real kick in the chucks. Before this and other things through my own reading came to light to me I didn't care. But as of now I wouldn't want anything from him if it was free. This is just disgraceful that someone has taken something he called a "hobby" and turned it into a chance to be a back stabbing prick.

bill h.

Their are no problems, just opportunities for a solution.

September 6th, 2006, 9:37 pm #2

I'm sorry if I have to bring it here as I know that SteveCT is thru with Bob and his ilk, but I just don't think that what was done to SteveNC was fair and I hope this guy gets his just deserts one day.

"Hi Bob,
Today I received and already installed the new trigger. You asked me for the comments, here we go:That’s a beautiful crafted piece and looks much nicer than the GTX ….. It seems like nothing, but that tiny groves make a lot of changes aesthetically. Both triggers work identically smooth and I haven’t any problems. The only thing is that GRT III trigger hadn’t been pre-adjusted and had excessive backward/forward free play before I adjusted it. Now it’s good.

Thanks again,
Garen"

Aesthetics, note he said they work the same and are basically identical, except for the grooves. Note also, the GRTIII needed "adjusting" to work properly.

Chris - Filarms
http://www.filarms.com/tornado
http://www.filarms.com/caiman
http://filarms.blogspot.com for updates.

q1q

September 6th, 2006, 10:21 pm #3

Today I came home from work and decided to got throught my favorites and get rid of old favorites from the past. I came across a forum with a link to the new GTR III.....(what horse sh[t!!!. There are complete pics of the machining process on CDT site. CDT just added grooves into the trigger itself I looked and looked and there is no change from the GTX II to this "New Design". Steve I had posted before about"this is none of my business" and what not, this man is a total con and has "kicked you in the chucks". I think he needs a real kick in the chucks. Before this and other things through my own reading came to light to me I didn't care. But as of now I wouldn't want anything from him if it was free. This is just disgraceful that someone has taken something he called a "hobby" and turned it into a chance to be a back stabbing prick.

bill h.

Steve had chucks

Steve
Yellow Forums' Admin
http://www.yellowforum.com

"Evil happens when good people do nothing""

September 6th, 2006, 11:28 pm #4

bill h.

Bob's lies about the design of the GTX are so blatantly transparent and stupid, it's been a mystery to me from the beginning why he even bothered telling them.

Even if they were true and the trigger he's peddling actually were anything but a direct copy of the design I produced, he'd still be a thief. Not just because he copied my design - but because he misappropriated my copyrighted drawings to do it.

But as proven over and over - e.g., these pictures by BigBore Lon of the first, middle, and last generations of the GTX - a simple copy is all he has.

And so we see that Bob's chooses to be not only a thief, but a (bad) liar too. I guess he just enjoys being dishonest even when there's no profit in it.

Steve

September 6th, 2006, 11:31 pm #5

bill h.

I stopped and had a few beers on the way home from work, been outin the yard and finally got a chance to come and look at the yellow. I re-read my post and oh-my gosh I am glad I don't drink and drive.

thanks

bill h.

September 6th, 2006, 11:44 pm #6

Bob's lies about the design of the GTX are so blatantly transparent and stupid, it's been a mystery to me from the beginning why he even bothered telling them.

Even if they were true and the trigger he's peddling actually were anything but a direct copy of the design I produced, he'd still be a thief. Not just because he copied my design - but because he misappropriated my copyrighted drawings to do it.

But as proven over and over - e.g., these pictures by BigBore Lon of the first, middle, and last generations of the GTX - a simple copy is all he has.

And so we see that Bob's chooses to be not only a thief, but a (bad) liar too. I guess he just enjoys being dishonest even when there's no profit in it.

Steve
Sorry but I have had friends/colleagues like him, and nothing more than a good toe in the a$$, and public humiliation will ever wake them the hell up. I think it should be a little chore on the side of the Yellow to spread the word to the new people to what they may end up supporting. I just joined this forum 1/1/06 and have come to feel that you can trust alot of what is said on hear even BMUS. With what Steve as contributed to airguns and this forum I feel like we the people of the yellow "OK sounds kinda stupid" crush some fish. Spread the word to the new people. Retire his old a$$ for him instead of him ducking behind it.

q1q

September 7th, 2006, 12:19 am #7

I stopped and had a few beers on the way home from work, been outin the yard and finally got a chance to come and look at the yellow. I re-read my post and oh-my gosh I am glad I don't drink and drive.

thanks

bill h.

Just look around you are not alone

September 7th, 2006, 2:18 am #8

bill h.

I will be th first to let them know on the "Stolen Gateay" where to go to get the original not the knock-off. When they kick me off I have access to 6 different ip's I will use everyone of them.

bill h.

September 7th, 2006, 2:33 am #9

bill h.

the other day, where ole Bob had wasted a whole page of his "little" forum bashing me for my fifteen cent, bushing trigger mod post which I posted on the Gamo a few weeks back! Ha! Does this mean I'm famous now? Or just infamous like Scotty?

September 7th, 2006, 2:38 am #10

nt