Whats the cheapest most accurate gun you ever had , I mean something that shocked you !?I

Whats the cheapest most accurate gun you ever had , I mean something that shocked you !?I

March 3rd, 2012, 3:20 am #1

had a p17 that I swear had i put a stock on it , i could have shot half inch groups at 22 yrds.. Chris pabon watched me shoot 2.5 inch groups with it at 22 yrds as a pistol , which i suck at!!!!!share stories!

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

March 3rd, 2012, 3:25 am #2

I recently purchased on the classifieds for a mere $160.00 is giving me outstanding accuracy.

Charlie

March 3rd, 2012, 3:32 am #3

was the most accurate break barrel ive ever shot , 3/4 inch groups at 37 yrds on demand, and i even killed a tree rat w head shot at right about that distance on video..pretty accruate for 150 bux.

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

March 3rd, 2012, 3:41 am #4

had a p17 that I swear had i put a stock on it , i could have shot half inch groups at 22 yrds.. Chris pabon watched me shoot 2.5 inch groups with it at 22 yrds as a pistol , which i suck at!!!!!share stories!

Gander was selling the Winchester 600s for $30 each. They were really accurate and R7 smooth, but had 15 lb trigger pulls. A little work brought them down to 2-3lbs and they became total gems.

The Luczniks might not be so accurate, but they're totally cool, solid, old-school air pistols.

March 3rd, 2012, 3:56 am #5

Air venturi bronco. (nt)

March 3rd, 2012, 3:57 am #6

Gander was selling the Winchester 600s for $30 each. They were really accurate and R7 smooth, but had 15 lb trigger pulls. A little work brought them down to 2-3lbs and they became total gems.

The Luczniks might not be so accurate, but they're totally cool, solid, old-school air pistols.
The stock looked custom, the trigger felt like it just came back from the best tuner, nice sights, muzzle brake and all for a little over $100 at the time.
Since it was a great competitor to the R7's and HW30's, I decided to buy several more RM200's. I could not understand how they could make a gun that nice for that price.
Well, as it was, it was a "one of", the others already had a different trigger and stock. The old bait & switch.
There is one happy camper on here though that I sold the RM200 to (not saying any names), the others went in the local paper. I only sell my good guns here (unless it is very clear something is not perfect.

A couple others-
The Baikal 514K
and
Baikal 512M

Both of those were surprisingly good:)

March 3rd, 2012, 4:02 am #7

It was as accurate as any high end airgun I ever shot out to 50 yards

Adam in SoCal
AKA WalkOnKing
http://www.airgunartisans.com/AAAdamVigil.htm
http://www.talonairgun.com

March 3rd, 2012, 4:10 am #8

$39 for it at Kmart several years ago. It's very accurate to 20 yards, shooting the $2 a tin Crosman Destroyer Ex from Walmart. I use it to shoot the giant green grasshoppers on the tomato plants

March 3rd, 2012, 4:10 am #9

Crosman 2260 that will literally shoot thru the same hole repeatedly at 25 yds. I replaced the factory breech with one from RJM. That's the only mod.

March 3rd, 2012, 4:21 am #10

Without a doubt my Beeman P17. It's accuracy and trigger makes it easy to pop wasps out to 10-12yds with the open sights.

"You've come far, pilgrim."------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"----"Ah, what trouble?"
Jim in SWMO

"You've come far, pilgrim."-------"Feels like far."
"Were it worth the trouble?"-----"Ah, what trouble?"