what up with lothar??? [Mod Edit]

what up with lothar??? [Mod Edit]

April 14th, 2012, 4:58 pm #1

Been trying to contact lother (E mailed them a week and a half ago) to buy a 25cal barrel blank for a project Im working on but the do not reply to my order! Is it best just to give them a call? Better yet is there a better place to get one? I have been out of air gunning for a few years now so Im kinda at a loss......**** still sell 25cal HW barrel blanks?

Moderator Note: Removed reference to banned dealer. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Last edited by itsmekeoni on April 14th, 2012, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 14th, 2012, 5:10 pm #2

order a Marauder .25 cal barrel from Crosman..made by Green Mountain.

April 14th, 2012, 5:59 pm #3

but didnt relize that crosman had them available..hmmm that opens a new door! anyone know the price of them? Might be worth buying 2 barrels for future projects in 25cal im wanting to do.

April 14th, 2012, 9:05 pm #4

They are about $75 plus $4 shipping ... nt

April 14th, 2012, 10:29 pm #5

Been trying to contact lother (E mailed them a week and a half ago) to buy a 25cal barrel blank for a project Im working on but the do not reply to my order! Is it best just to give them a call? Better yet is there a better place to get one? I have been out of air gunning for a few years now so Im kinda at a loss......**** still sell 25cal HW barrel blanks?

Moderator Note: Removed reference to banned dealer. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
if you want something other than a 16mm barrel you need to call as it's special order.
Go back to the web site and look the only ones they stock are 16mm.

peterdragin@charter.net

April 14th, 2012, 11:30 pm #6

I would think it would be a benefit for to me and everyone else to see another negative thread against a banned dealer based on real world experience. Someone send me an e-mail so I am sure to avoid this dealer.

April 15th, 2012, 3:23 pm #7

Was banned...Its been a few years since I was here last.
The 16mm barrel was what I was wanting and its in stock. But lothar doesnt seem th respond to E mails. I will try to give them a cali...maybe! might call crosman first. thanks for the info