What Underlever Model Is This?

January 9th, 2016, 9:30 pm #1

Picked this little rifle up at a show, appeared to never have been shot. I cleaned it up and shot it a few times and it's surprisingly accurate and powerful. It's labeled as "ARROW", and your classic Chinese airgun which is why I picked it up. Guy said his friend bought a quantity some time ago. Any idea on it's age and is there a safer way to load it without putting your fingers in the chamber?

Thanks

January 9th, 2016, 10:22 pm #2

search it here or on the www. Sold new off Cummins Tool trucks for $20 for a long time. I got one in '03 when I first got into airguns. Just don't turn loose the cocking handle while you're loading the pellet.

January 9th, 2016, 11:10 pm #3

Picked this little rifle up at a show, appeared to never have been shot. I cleaned it up and shot it a few times and it's surprisingly accurate and powerful. It's labeled as "ARROW", and your classic Chinese airgun which is why I picked it up. Guy said his friend bought a quantity some time ago. Any idea on it's age and is there a safer way to load it without putting your fingers in the chamber?

Thanks

Thanks

January 16th, 2016, 7:05 pm #4

Took the little gun apart to clean the whole thing, it's smoking quite a bit. Cleaned all the grease, lubed it etc the smoke is still present, I think the leather seal is saturated. This old one has a nice robust metal spring guide, and the trigger is simple, drops right in. Not much pre-load on the spring, I didn't even need a compressor. I think the only plastic part on the whole gun is the back cap. One of the easiest guns I have ever worked on. The newer ones look a little more tricky.