WFTF Training Rally Locals

WFTF Training Rally Locals

February 7th, 2018, 7:44 pm #1

Is there a list of locations these are going to be held at? I see one was out at Ashland and the one this month is Heflin. How many more and do you have any idea where these are going to be held so we can look forward and make a place in our personal schedules to be able to attend one or maybe more?

February 7th, 2018, 10:36 pm #2

NT

February 7th, 2018, 11:36 pm #3

I will Greg but I’m not Boomer - nt

February 7th, 2018, 11:43 pm #4

Is there a list of locations these are going to be held at? I see one was out at Ashland and the one this month is Heflin. How many more and do you have any idea where these are going to be held so we can look forward and make a place in our personal schedules to be able to attend one or maybe more?
I'm glad you asked.

We don't have a list of places. That is going to take time. It's a matter of getting a yes from someone local with terrain that offers the challenges we need. Then we have to hold the match & hopefully do it in a fashion that we'd get "invited" back.

We think there's a need for 5-6 a year with two on both the east & west coat & 2 midsouth locations. WE're hoping some other people join the effort cuz Mike & I can't do all that. LOL

Please come down to Heflin & give it a shot. If you like it, you can be the guy for your region!

Knobs

February 8th, 2018, 3:17 am #5

Should have checked before posting.
But I do hope to see you at one!
Greg