Well Pyramid Air is coming through for me

Well Pyramid Air is coming through for me

October 9th, 2017, 1:21 pm #1

I should be getting a new Prosport hopefully this week. One of their customer service persons named Deonta Ziegler really pulled through for me. He got me in touch with a supervisor named Chuck P (unsure of last name) who looked into my issue and offered a replacement. Is that awesome or what?

I was very grateful. I even talked to another man of importance there named Val to whom I conveyed my happiness and the praise of Deonta and Chuck.

Even though they weren't at fault Pyramid Air still stood behind their customer and their service to me. Not to many people/companies that are like that anymore. So Pyramid Air if you're reading this...thank you.

October 9th, 2017, 3:49 pm #2

Glad it worked for you. That is a common experience with Pyramyd Air in my opinion. I have had them help with issues that were definitely a manufacturer’s problem/defect. You can’t put a price on good customer service other than to take your business elsewhere if it goes South.

October 10th, 2017, 12:27 am #3

I should be getting a new Prosport hopefully this week. One of their customer service persons named Deonta Ziegler really pulled through for me. He got me in touch with a supervisor named Chuck P (unsure of last name) who looked into my issue and offered a replacement. Is that awesome or what?

I was very grateful. I even talked to another man of importance there named Val to whom I conveyed my happiness and the praise of Deonta and Chuck.

Even though they weren't at fault Pyramid Air still stood behind their customer and their service to me. Not to many people/companies that are like that anymore. So Pyramid Air if you're reading this...thank you.
Glad to read the good news! nt

October 10th, 2017, 12:29 am #4

Glad it worked for you. That is a common experience with Pyramyd Air in my opinion. I have had them help with issues that were definitely a manufacturer’s problem/defect. You can’t put a price on good customer service other than to take your business elsewhere if it goes South.
Indeed brother nt

October 10th, 2017, 12:30 am #5

So what do or should do when i get her home? Nt

October 10th, 2017, 1:01 am #6

Clean the bore and just shoot it after checking the screws for tightness. nt