We've progressed beyond using BEACH CHAIRS?..

We've progressed beyond using BEACH CHAIRS?..

June 13th, 2012, 6:00 pm #1

.....in Field Target or are we still going to continue to find multiple interpetations of what is just friendly airgun competition.Remember out west, CASA started shooting FT back in 1984 and we're continuing down that FT road because we of care and the FT sport will continue to evolve in due time,so deal with it.TKZ.

lhd

June 13th, 2012, 8:48 pm #2

But it was for sure after 84'. As I recall the very first FT matches out West were done at the the Ojai Condor Club, and the game migrated to CASA later, around late 85', or perhaps even mid 86.

Beach chairs have never been used in these FT matches out here, I don't "get" your reference to them.

June 13th, 2012, 9:43 pm #3

.....in Field Target or are we still going to continue to find multiple interpetations of what is just friendly airgun competition.Remember out west, CASA started shooting FT back in 1984 and we're continuing down that FT road because we of care and the FT sport will continue to evolve in due time,so deal with it.TKZ.
Then I met that guy and then Uncle Bob,and Hot Pants, he told me about CASA. Came out, and started having fun. What was that guy that wore flour-resent orange shorts? Bill ,,, using lounge chairs. Ron Baldby,( I know I hit, but it didn't go down (@`^*#@***,, it) the Yards,(father & son) from Vista. Oh yea that was the days. Back then if we had a problem we worked it out, and it was good and done with.