Way to Mike M.

Way to Mike M.

October 2nd, 2010, 3:03 pm #1

I bought a new CO2 setup for Benji. Discovery but once I got it I found I could do a high pressure fill with nitrogen. I own a heating and A/C company so thats easy to come by. I started looking for a new rifle that I could bulk fill CO2 with and I remembered the QB line. I called Mike to see what he had in a 2078A target stock. He had a 22cal that he was just finishing up and I told him I'd take it. I went to the website and ordered the rifle and Paypaled the money. About twenty minutes later I got a email from Best Airguns saying my order had shipped and two minutes later UPS sent me shipping information.
All I can say is Mike's shop must be next door to UPS. No matter why, I was just really caught off gaurd and impressed with the speed of his operation.
Mike, I thank you and wish you much success with your business, John

Now,All i have to do is wait until Weds.

October 2nd, 2010, 3:12 pm #2

Did Mike power mod it? I bought a .22 QB from Mike. He works some black magic on them. Mine is bulked an does 740 with 14.4 pellets. In fact my son was shooting at his new beeman trap and we thought hey are the silhouettes getting smaller? We didn't realize from 12 yards he was busting pieces off them. A bit stronger than his 1077 we learned!

Yup going to have some fun with that rifle! Mike's a good one!

Andy Wong aka larspawn@ameritech.net
Last edited by larspawn on October 2nd, 2010, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 2nd, 2010, 10:17 pm #3

I've broken all the silhouettes that came with my Beeman trap with my Beeman RS2. They can't take much of an impact. I was shooting from 25 yds.