Watch for next weekend for the Good Ole Boys

Watch for next weekend for the Good Ole Boys

January 21st, 2018, 11:36 pm #1

Roz called and said it looks like the weather may cooperate next Saturday. Slight possibility of scattered rain and temperatures in the 60s. He checked the White course and everything is in good shape. If we do, the match starting time will probably be 10AM on Saturday. We really missed a good time this weekend.
I will post it Thursday evening if it's a go.
Pat
Last edited by FireMarshal on January 21st, 2018, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 22nd, 2018, 12:08 pm #2

I'm ready to try out some new numbers, will be in touch and hope to see the gang and some nicer weather.

Vines

January 23rd, 2018, 3:45 am #3

Roz called and said it looks like the weather may cooperate next Saturday. Slight possibility of scattered rain and temperatures in the 60s. He checked the White course and everything is in good shape. If we do, the match starting time will probably be 10AM on Saturday. We really missed a good time this weekend.
I will post it Thursday evening if it's a go.
Pat
....Gum Ball Rally.

Just get on the phone and say "Gum Ball" whenever you feel like having a field target shoot, and all the players just show up. Nothing more is needed and everyone knows what to do.

That would be so cool to do and have folks respond to on a moments notice.

Have a good time, guys.
Mark

January 24th, 2018, 2:27 am #4

Mark,
That's about the only way we can operate thru the winter and still get in a little shooting. We sometimes call up on the spur of the moment and get a few together through the week days, if it looks like "Mother Nature" will work with us. Several of the guys are retired and can do this.
Have a good evening,
Pat

January 25th, 2018, 4:04 am #5

.....but somebody calling on the phone and leaving a two word message, "Gum Ball", would have me getting my gear together to go shoot.

Either way, have fun.
Mark