September 12th, 2017, 8:08 am #11

Here's a video I wanted to share that shows some special rarely used shooting techniques. Make sure and watch the bloopers at the end of the video .
https://youtu.be/24pRnpjW-Pk
You are funnier than hell! Enjoyed it.

September 12th, 2017, 8:49 am #12

Here's a video I wanted to share that shows some special rarely used shooting techniques. Make sure and watch the bloopers at the end of the video .
I find this joke not so funny just really weird. looks like some people missed it as joke altogether. There's a book called " the White House boys, an American tradgety" written by roger dean kriser. I think your video is easily misinterpreted, and not too shining on the airgun community.

September 12th, 2017, 12:29 pm #13

I'm glad you guys have a sense of humor ...Too many guys wound up too tightly
with all the other self-indulgent, psychological drama found there...

I didn't see any "shooting tips" in this video, just an FWB300 in the background. Could easily have been just a Feinwerkbau poster, instead.

If there was any airgun-related information it was overwhelmed by the (repeated) pedophillic focus, sad to say.

IMO, a lot more than a sense of humor is needed to understand comments like "hot young boys," and "stripped to their shorts and covered in oil," laced throughout. And the "outtakes" do NOT compensate.

And I'm not wound too tightly... It's just my psychology degree tripping alarm bells...

September 12th, 2017, 3:48 pm #14

Its a forum about high dollar BBguns . And I just thought the guys with a sense of humor would enjoy it . But if you wanna cry to have it moved go on ahead. Lol

September 12th, 2017, 3:55 pm #15

world we live in now. The PC police are everywhere. Pretty sure most of us got the satire as intended. I'm still laughin' about it.

September 12th, 2017, 9:16 pm #16

Joe, Great Video. Look forward to everyone. Keep them coming. N/T

September 13th, 2017, 2:52 am #17

just long enough to know I enjoy your scope and informative videos "much" more. Brian

September 13th, 2017, 12:48 pm #18

world we live in now. The PC police are everywhere. Pretty sure most of us got the satire as intended. I'm still laughin' about it.
+1 on Bills comments. I actually LOVE to laugh! Thanks for brightening my Day, Joe!

September 15th, 2017, 3:55 am #19

I took it for what it was meant to be. A stab in the face to all the PC police bull@$*#$, that we're all forced to choke on. There will always be some joker to complain, and then blame it on his Degree! To him all I can say is "if you don't like it, don't watch it" Please refrain from telling the rest of us what to do.

Took guts to post that and my hats off to you. I laughed so hard I spit ice tea out my nose. Keep em coming

Sling

September 17th, 2017, 1:30 am #20

with all the other self-indulgent, psychological drama found there...

I didn't see any "shooting tips" in this video, just an FWB300 in the background. Could easily have been just a Feinwerkbau poster, instead.

If there was any airgun-related information it was overwhelmed by the (repeated) pedophillic focus, sad to say.

IMO, a lot more than a sense of humor is needed to understand comments like "hot young boys," and "stripped to their shorts and covered in oil," laced throughout. And the "outtakes" do NOT compensate.

And I'm not wound too tightly... It's just my psychology degree tripping alarm bells...