Turning 30 on the 16th! Guess what I got!!!

Turning 30 on the 16th! Guess what I got!!!

April 5th, 2012, 4:14 am #1

Man oh man. Feels like just yesterday I turned 21 years old. My lovely woman bought me something for my birthday. Well, I bought it myself, but she (and some other family) are reimbursing me. I will be the proud new owner of a pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 30-30. There have only been about 100-150 rounds fired through her since she was born in 1957. I cannot tell you guys how excited I am. I have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember and I'm finally picking her up later this week/early next week. I also wound up getting a Remington 582 that fires 22 shorts, loI ngs, and LR rounds. I am so stoked that its really all I can think about. I had a 10-22, but got rid of it. I've only heard good things about the 582, and cannot wait to get some trigger time on it. Just figured I would share the awesome news with my yellow buddies. Hope every one is well.

Chris from LI NY

My name is Chris, and I'm an airgun-oholic

April 5th, 2012, 1:19 pm #2

A Pre-64 winchester 1894 in 30-30 is a must have gun for every gun nut! My grandfather has one that was made in 1952 If I remember right, He had me do a detail strip and clean on it (he is the original owner, and he wasn't sure if its ever been done!) The metal was in mint shape, but the wood needs refinishing badly. You will enjoy the gun, they were so well built back then. I have never seen a gun that was so well fit from part to part...

And, congrats on turning 30. I hear you on that, I turn 30 July 31...seems just yesterday I was hanging at college acting like a fool...lol I sure don't FEEL 30 (but my thinning hair says otherwise). Hope you have a great Birthday, enjoy a beer or whatever alcoholic beverage you prefer, if your into that! And, mostly, enjoy your new firearms with a day at the range

April 5th, 2012, 2:19 pm #3

The 501 'Range Master' was the first firearm I owned. Got it for my 11th birthday in '61'. Fires .22 long rifles, longs, and shorts with absolute accuracy. If I a'int shootin an airgun, I'm shootin my Remmy.

April 5th, 2012, 4:12 pm #4

Man oh man. Feels like just yesterday I turned 21 years old. My lovely woman bought me something for my birthday. Well, I bought it myself, but she (and some other family) are reimbursing me. I will be the proud new owner of a pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 30-30. There have only been about 100-150 rounds fired through her since she was born in 1957. I cannot tell you guys how excited I am. I have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember and I'm finally picking her up later this week/early next week. I also wound up getting a Remington 582 that fires 22 shorts, loI ngs, and LR rounds. I am so stoked that its really all I can think about. I had a 10-22, but got rid of it. I've only heard good things about the 582, and cannot wait to get some trigger time on it. Just figured I would share the awesome news with my yellow buddies. Hope every one is well.

Chris from LI NY

had one for years. You'll love the rifle. It's an accurate critter gitter....

April 5th, 2012, 5:31 pm #5

Chris from LI NY

<span style="font-family:Verdana;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold;text-decoration:underline;text-transform:none;color:#000000;">"i never was much for book learnin"</span>

April 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm #6

I got cloths older than that,Happy Birthday Chris,......

April 5th, 2012, 8:57 pm #7

Hal

April 6th, 2012, 4:11 am #8

Chris from LI NY

Chris from LI NY

April 6th, 2012, 6:06 am #9

Hal
Here's a pic of Jessssssse:

ssssSnake

April 6th, 2012, 6:37 am #10

LOL,ssssSnake U said U'd keep it quiet,,,nt